BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hey girl, i'm looking for revision as well. My case is a bit complicated, i guess. My left eye got double lining after revise with the same Dr. ACtually JW is my 1st choice if i go to korea for a revision. So, mind to share me your photos b4&after? My email address: [email protected]

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am staying 2 and a half weeks there :smile:)

Hello! Regardless of the lateral epicanthoplasty, you can see from my picture that my eyes are really slanted. I would have attached a picture of my whole face but some of my frienemies are on this forum and I would not want to risk them identifying me because for sure I will be the focal point of their conversations again :pout: Maybe after my surgery if it comes out alright. I have had several online consultations and they all recommended that I have canthoplasty anyway :smile: What will you be getting done?

Good thing because online7 is right. You will need longer time for stitch removal unless you would like to take the risk of getting your stitches taken out in your home country. One of the forumers thought that this would be a simple procedure but instead, had gone to 3 (i think) different doctors before they could finally take it out. Haven't heard how she was doing after if it affected her healing and surgery.

Hi listea! Eye bag removal or repositioning? I sometimes get confused between the two. Downtime is about a week for eye surgeries (eyelid, eyebag, canthoplasty) but I think that this is just a rough guide and would depend on how you heal, how the operation went, and so on. When are you going to go and what clinics have you consulted?

went to korea last dec with my mom, she did her eyes and facelift there. the PS hospitals in korea are really impressive!! and i saw many people in bandages there too.

i followed my mom to her consultations with local doctors and with korean doctors, i feel that in terms of experience, the koreans are soooo much more experienced! just by the sheer volume of people in their waiting area you can tell the difference!

but korea has so many PS clinics all over the place, luckily we engaged ncjung to do the bookings for us, else we wouldn't know where to go to!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Flume! What kind of eyelid surgery do you plan on having? If you have a korean friend you can tag along then that would really be to your advantage. Why hire a translator to be your PA when you can bring someone you trust right?

Don't most clinics offer the services seoul touch up does? From airport pickups to hotel accommodations, to handling visa issues for those who need it, tour packages, etc. I would stay away from similar sites if I choose a clinic who can offer those. You would definitely save money by doing so.

I'm 21 and I had my first Asian blepharoplasty here in the US and I am heartbroken. The skin below my eyebrows falls over the incision line making my eyes look swollen/very unnatural. the fold is also a little too big for my liking. I had the anchor full incisional blepharoplasty. I need revision but i'm even skeptical about doing so, can anyone recommend a good place for revision for my case? i'm afraid of a worse outcome. I feel extremely depressed about my eyes, I wish I never had Asian eyelid surgery to begin with. If I could go back, I would :sad:

Hi Pupuce, I just retrieved my mail! Thanks for sharing(: How is your double eyelid with de Chang? Mind showing your before and after picture of your eyes? (:

I'm planning to go consult Dr Chen for mini incision. Seen dr Chen work but all in tapered. I prefer parallel. >.<

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks. (:

Hi, how is your double eyelid? Who did you went to? (: please share thanks!! (: