BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Its only been 3 weeks post op but i think im looking into a revision. Does anyone know if 5 months post op is enough time because im planning to do it mid way this year. My eyes healed abnormally fast. My 5 days post op looked like someones 3 month. Im not exaggerating even the nurse told me it was really rare for someone to heal that fast. But know its all for the wrong reasons. Im hating my crease, its way too low nearly back to its pre op stage making me regret not asking for a higher one.
Such a waste of time and money, now i have to fly all the way back to redo it again and go through the pain once more =[

Does anyone know who does good revisions in seoul? Likle which clinics are reputable and all?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i need a revision done as well. Could you tell me a bit about your trip and which hotel you stayed at for how much? Also how much did he charge you for your eyes?
Thanks in advance

Hi Selina88, may I have ur email too?
Btw, it's almost 5 mths since Oct 2009, how come ur eyes havent settled down yet?

I had a non-incision blepharoplasty done 5 years ago when I was 18, and the only reason was that I had the fold in one eye and not the other one. The outcome of the surgery was great for a good few years. As one of them started to wear off, I decided to get a incision blepharoplasty about 3weeks ago in China. The healing process is supprisinging rapid and my eyes are already looking very natural now.

I didn't like how blepharoplasty was done by many Korean surgeons in comparisons to some of Chinese ones I've spoken to. I didn't like how there seems to be a lack the "opening" effects in most of the results. My surgeon was then suggested me to undertake canthoplasty in conjuctions to blepharoplasty. The machanic is to open the inner corners of my eyes like <, and the top part of it extends to the cut on my upper eyelids. This basically cuts the excessive skin near the inner corners of the eyes so that the eyes look longer and brightened. The folds wonderfully natural as it creates a small gap from the inner corner of the eyes, instead of being appear otherwise, hidden.

But the biggest pitfall is that there are scars but hopefully they will go away in 6 months. I'm in love with my new eyes, can't wait for the scars to go away.

I also didn't like some those which done by korean surgeons because the crease seem to be too low..
Btw, for a faster recovery, I've been using this aloe gel as suggested by the surgeon.It was amazing, I has a great healing effect and prevents scarring. Oh, I have also been using this arnica lotion from jurlique and Bio-oil(Both australian products) which helps with scarring problems and puffiness..

Have any of you girls considered having surgery in the states or is cost the primary reason for getting it out of country? I know of a few reputable and highly recommended plastic surgeons, specializing in asian blepharoplasty (double eyelid surgery) whose fees won't exactly break the bank too much if you are interested.

*These surgeons are located in New York.

• 2 weeks later...
Heya! I am seriously considering to get my eyelids done with Dr. Park at Oz Clinic this summer 2010. I'm from the U.K and was wondering approximately how much it costs to get it done in Korea incl. things like travel and accomodation. Any rough ideas? Also, is anyone else going this summer 2010 from the U.K? Thanks xx

Hiya! I'm actually closer to New York, I think, than Korea. I'm interested in that too. Could you possibly tell me about the surgeons based in New York? Cheers xx

Hi Girls.

I wanna do a double eyelid surgert but i have not decided yet with who. maybe with Dr Kim in BK Clinic or Dr Park in ozclinic.

I am planing going to south korea and do double eyelid surgery, I am going mabye on May or June.

is there anyone wanna go to korea for surgery?

we can share room to save a little bit. btw, its fun to have someone to not be boring, and someone to talk with.

I 18 years but soon 19.
I am not good at english:sad:

Btw, I live in Sweden

** Please do not post personal email here **

Carissa, so sorry to hear about ur experience with dr park. perhaps u shd give it more time to heal before judging the final result. R u still heading to seoul this aug? tried to pm u but i can't.