BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Is he Gal Aharonov?? I heard about him before. He charges 1500 for one dimple, and two for 2500 US dollars. Is he famous and experienced though? And is it worth it??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Honeyrub,

May i know which Dr did your revision for double eyelid? Can u share the contact with me? Thanks. My PM not activated as im new. Pls email me at [email protected] Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi girls! Is it true that if you get double eye lid surgery and then gain 25 plus pounds your double eye lids disappear? As in getting pregnant?
I was planning to get it done and then a year latter try to have kids, but if this this true I'm going to wait out on my eyes. :sad:

Hey hey!
I'm moving to Korea from Australia with my partner this week and will be looking around Oz Clinic etc throughout July!
Happy to be your recovery buddy, or at least email you about my experience!

Im planning to do the surgery around dec/jan.Im contemplating either to korea or singapore.
when doing multiple surgery in Oz clinic does dr park the one who did the surgery himself or..?Do reply!

Hello hello!!
im new to this forum too....
im going korea too!!.. I'm from Singapore. I'm going korea for travel next week and for exchange studies in september..

I was thinking of doing double eyelids at OZ in august. (hoping it will heal in a month's time)
Anyone wants to share accomodation?It'd be much cheaper if we can share... Im interested in the Youngdong hotel... probably around 6th to 11th august.. or till 15th august.

It'd be really nice to have a companion or companions when the healing process gets depressing!

I saw posts from Aries4 and Haejin2000, seems like you're interested to find buddies for that period of time.
You can email me at [email protected]

Hey everyone,
I'm also new to this forum.

Does anyone know of any really good eyelid surgeons in Victoria, Australia?

Also, is anyone interested travelling to L.A from Australia to visit Dr Charles Lee for eyelid surgery?

hey there =) are you having your surgery in july? mine is scheduled for Aug, but happy to hear about your experience/share mine with you!

Chily, have sent you an email
cheers

Hey glad to see someone from australia on this forum. I also live in Victoria, but I'm interested in going to BK clinic in dec/jan for eyelid surgery. I would love a travelling buddy ;)

Hello, I have been using tape for the past 5+ years....and its stretched my eyelids out...and thus making my eyelashes poke my eyes!
Has anyone tried eyelid surgery from Dr Charles Lee, Or Dr David Kim..both located in Los Angeles area...im planning to get my eyelids done very very soon...have done so much research...and Dr Charles Lee seems to be the one im considering the most. If someone can give me before and after photos or refer me to another good surgeon, it would be greatly appreciated!

hello, would you happen to know any good eyelid surgeons in LA? all i can think of are dr charles lee, and dr david kim.

hi, i'm interested in getting double eyelid surgery done, but i'm just curious to why people need revision eyelid surgery especially if it is incisional.

if you got revision eyelid surgery, can you please tell me why you got it done? thanks a lot!

i never heard of this. am skeptical because the surgery involves removing fat from your lids so once the fat is gone it doesnt come back. ive gained 15 pounds since the surgery and havent noticed any impact.