BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently had my surgery done in Taiwan by a pretty well known doctor. The surgery itself was surprisingly quick ,took only half a hour. Overall I'm quite happy with the results, my eyelashes magically look longer now and the eyelids themselves are very natural, though, I notice that the double eyelid line is sometimes not very visible depending on how much I slept the night before.

For nose, I prefer Korean nose whereas for eyes, I prefer the Japanese big dolly eyes like Ayumi's. Not sure if the Japanese and Korean features could blend in well together. Anyway, I have recently went to Verite Clinic. However, Dr. Fukuta said that there are limitations to my eyes and it is not possible to achieve Ayumi's eyes as my eyes are not bulging, my brow bone is not high enough and I do not wear contact lens.. :sad:

Can you please send me a copy of your sister and your before and after pic? Please PM me. Thank You. Looking forward to see it.

I plan to go this Oct 9-19 to Banobagi for the eye revision also. Do you want to go with me and we can look out for each other and be room mate. Were are u from? PM me.

It seem i dont have private messaging on this forum....is there an email i can contact u on?

Hi there,

I am planning to visit Seoul in Oct/Nov. I want to do double eyelid and cheek implant. Thinking of visiting Banobagi, Teuim, VIP and Bk too.
You going with? Want to discuss via email?xxxx

Babe, you bought airtickets already?
I saw SQ promo, where you from? I will going Korea from SG.
Please email me xxxx

Hi everyone,

I have my nose eyes done in last April. I feel a little responsible to share my secret. I have it done as BOM plastic surgery hospital in the same stress with BK Youngdong , but 3 blocks away. It has fully service: dental, nose, breast, eyes but famous for nose and non-surgery ptosis. I don't remember its address, but you can find out from google. Very professional and caring, not like any other clinics in this forum, it is hospital for local people. Advised me do higher bridge, but finally give a natural with slimmer bridge and more defined tip, good for primary case. Very pleased with the final result. Hope it a helped advice.

ive sent u an email. plz check it out =)

no, u wont have too have more surgery later if its done right the first time. If u like ur eyes after ur surgery....u have nothing to worry about.