BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Nope, I think they all deny having PS done but her friend (the one who works as a model now) looks so different that it's obvious they got things done...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure but i think it would be called Lateral canthoplasty but here is a linked for more info http://www.asianplasticsurgeryguide.com/eyelidsurgery/asianeyes.html

If your in the states of America you can go to dr. Kenneth kim http://www.drkennethkim.com/eyelid-enlargement.asp#Introduction :cool:

Vk82 - I'm a Singaporean....! I saw your comment in the nose surgery saying that you plan to go Korea 2 years ltr... I wanna do it next year feb before school reopens..... In April.. Don't want ppl to know tt I did smth to my face. Haha!

i'm still in the process of researching and finding the right clinic for me :smile:

Hi, Everyone:

I am going to Seoul from Canada on Dec 6 to get my double eyelids. I also think to get epi (outter corner cut) to make my eyes bigger.

Currently plan to visit:
ITEM
Regen
YNY Beauty
Cinderrela

Anyone will be going around same time? any comments on the clinics above. those are actually my summary from reading all threads here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm going on 29th Nov to 9th Dec for eyelid surgery at Baroyl kangnam plastic surgery. Pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Im frm Spore too
are u still doing it nxt yr in feb ?
if yes may i knw when u'll be departing ? probably we could be a travel buddy, share accomodation costs & can look out for each other ?
afterall we 'll be heading to a country with language barrier to have surgery done, probably it feels abit better to have a companion :smile:

Cheers

hi all,
I just got my eyes done in LA, but for some reason the swelling in my right eye doesn't seem to be subsiding. Has anybody else experienced this same problem? Is it something I should be concerned about? I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor, but thought I'd ask around in the meantime.

Hi coco, do you mind sharing your before and after photos?

and can I have a name of the clinic as well/
?

cheers

How long ago did you have it done?

Ptosis correction is not risk-free. I read a lot of people sleep with their eyes open for about two weeks to a month after the surgery. Some unlucky ones end up never being able to close their eyes when they sleep. Think this way. There is no plastic surgery that is risk-free.