BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Yes I am! So excited! Coming on the 28th feb. thinking of epi, lateral epi, dimple surgery to correct one side of my dimple and v line surgery but a bit scared of that. When did u get urs done and are you apply with it? :smile:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did double eyelid surgery through non-incision method in Hyundaimihak Medical surgery.
it was great. i feel only little pain. please dont worry about it too much.
and my eyes look very natural and big.
guys, anyone who have questions about hyundaimihak, please ask me.
i will share my experience and resources with you.
i was concerned about clinic and surgeon before, too....

I had asian eyelid surgery. It's not the worst pain you will experience in your life, but it does hurt. My surgeon wasn't very gentle when he put in the anaesthetic so that was the worst part for me. I don't want to scare you away from getting double eyelid surgery, but I do want to inform you. When I had the local anaesthetic needle, he choose to inject it in one go, rather than little pricks. It felt like he had started cutting already with a scalpel, I cried so much. But I have a very low tolerance to pain, so maybe that's why.

Hey :smile:

How much did it cost for your eyes to be done?
I checked their website and it seems that they are different to other places because of their technique with lateral epi?

Can I see your results please?

Thanks! :biggrin:

I didn't even know that calve reduction existed... Gosh this has me so tempted.

I know everyone should always "love who they are both physically and mentally"... But let's be honest. There are always things about ourselves that we wish we could change, I for one would love to have a smaller and more pointed nose, slimmer longer legs and to be 5-10cm taller.

But I am who I am, plastic surgery might not be for me. But if it's something that will make somebody happy, then so be it.

• 1 month later...
Hello kianpark! I'm initially planning to have a nose job first - probably an implant to increase my bridge and a nose tiplasty as well. After that I plan to fix my eyes but I am hesitant to get it all done at the same time because I don't want to have radical transformation. I haven't completed my list yet but i'm for banobagi, bk or pitangui. I'll have to do more research and wait for my friend to give me her results before I make a decision. Good luck!

I see. What about care and support after the procedure? Do you take this into consideration or not? What about doctor track record and specialization? Would you prefer having a team of doctors working on you (assuming that you'll work your entire face) or would a single doctor with enough experience suffice?

Actually, the after photos aren't solely on what they did to the eyes. All of the women there have had nose bridge and tip fixed as well as facial contouring and fat redistribution. And oh, is that really you on your avatar? I don't see any reason for you to get plastic surgery if you're that beautiful.

I just had the most amazing procedure done. It's called OPHTHOGLOW and it can permanently make your eyes more beautiful and keeps you looking young! It permanently implants a thicker Limbal Ring around your eyes which is the circle around your iris that diminishes with age. I did it after finding out that a thicker Limbal Ring makes you look younger, more attractive and also enhances the color of your eyes to make them stand out more. The procedure only takes about 15 minutes per eye and is painless. One very happy customer

Hi there! This is the first time I've heard of that. Would you mind sharing your pictures? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
hi

Hello gorgeous ladies! I just posted my pic on two other thread and I like to get maximum responses so I am posting it here as well.

I don't know if this i sthe right thread to post this, but since it's about eyelids, then I might as well try right?

Has anyone have a similar eye structure as mine? I am looking to have canthoplasty and slanted eye correction. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm planning to go to Seoul to get eyelid & nose surgery end of August (between 29th - 31st)
I'm planning to do these surgeries in JK Hospital. Anyone wants to go together, contact me soon

hope to hear from anyone soon :P:biggrin:
Thanks