BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hi dear! Do you want to go together for consultation with dr chen?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi,
has anyone had double eyelid and epicanthoplasty done? if so, were you under local anesthesia OR general (sedation) for a few minutes + local??

For those that had the surgery with only local anesthesia, did it hurt a lot??

hey girls! i am going to get eyelid surgery done in Korea next week..flying over there Mon (June 3rd) and will be staying for a week or so. If you are looking for someone to buddy up with, pm me! I am open to staying together or just helping each other with consultations and be less bored during the healing haha.

I posted not too long ago & didn't get a response so i thought i'd try again. could really use some suggestions & help, thank you :heart:

HI eveyone,
I am one month post op from anchor incision asian eyelid surgery. I had it done here in the states , I have healed relatively quickly/ most of the swelling is gone. I wish I listened to everyone and just had my procedure done in korea. Although it has only been a month it is quite evident that I need revision for these following reasons

- I have the sausage effect which has made it quite obvious to everyone that I have undergone surgery. ( skin hangs over incision line. when I fully close my eyes theres a huge amount of skin with underlying sausages ( my eyelids ) if that makes any sense.
- I requested a very natural, very small crease. the crease is huge. very very deep.

I have looked over a few threads and it seems like Dr. Kang from IOU clinic does really great revisional blep. I'm pretty confident in choosing him as my revision surgeon --- I just wanted to confirm and ask/see rather if anyone has had a bad experience with him or heard of anyone having less than exceptional results?

I have just grieved so much over my eyelids, I can't imagine going through another botched job.

I have also heard good things about JW clinic, and some great reviews of bando eye clinic ( but recently came across one not so great one )

also when do most people have revision? I'm thinking of doing it in 6 months but the thought of having to walk around like this for 6 months is heavy on my heart. my eyes look so abnormal ( due to the sausage effect ) that even non-asians stare.

if anyone can recommend a clinic or a way to contact Dr. Kang from IOU it would be greatly appreciated

thank you so much &&& my advice is to just go to korea. I got my procedure done by a well known doctor out here in the u.s, paid a high amount in hopes to get this done right the first time around -- so now I'm left with a much emptier pocket & botched eyes.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your eyes.

Maybe you can look at Bandoeyes and teiumps for revision?

They have great reviews.

do you by any chance have their email address & link to their website?

I haven;t been able to find bandoeyes through google

If anyone is going to Korea early June and wants to pair up, please email me at
[email protected]

Going for consultation and double eyelid surgery. Will be checking out teuim, real, grand, regen, banobagi, item

I think we can get a much nicer hotel if we share, good company, and it will be safer.

oh yea..that's what i meant ..mild sedation not general anesthesia ...
thank u, kianpark ^_^

HI , I am going teuimp on 9~ 12th July for consultation. Will u happen to travel ard that date?

Dear All,

there is this forum girl who texted me and both she and i are keen to find DR kwon from teuimp for eyelid surgery. Teumip quoted me rocket high rate and i wish to push it down so i am here to get more ppl to increase bargaing power.. hahah!

So, if anyone is keen to find Dr Kwon on 9~12th July.
PM or sms me 86110030
Thanks!

Hi!

I am wondering if it is possible to get stitches for double eyelid surgery taken out after 5 days? Is that bad, what are the repercussions? Also, wondering the same thing for nose and ears?