BeautyHacker

Nose Job: America?(MI) or South Korea?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're still around, OP, I can ask my mom about the guy who did her nose job (it was downriver though, I think--Indian guy). She has an Eastern European nose and also had a deviated septum. If you're looking for Asian-specialized nose jobs though, I'm not sure how experienced my mom's guy is.

My friend did her rhinoplasty with Dr. Kimberly Lee in Beverly Hills, who is Korean, and had a fantastic result! It was better than having it done in Korea because it was easy for her to go for her after surgery check ups and know that Dr. Lee was around for her if she had any problems.

Hi did u get that 10% tax charge? How did u make your payment via credit card or bank wire? Or cash? Thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...
I wired 75% of payment directly to the hospital and paid the rest by credit card. That way, I save on the ten percent charges. The rest of the 25% I paid has no ten percent extras.

• 1 year later...
Price?

• 6 years later...
Hey everyone! I'm planning to have my nose done for the first time. I've done some research and it seems like for Asians, it is somewhat better to travel to Korea because the surgeons there have more experience with the Asian structure/aesthetic. However, since I'm not an US citizen & currently studying in the US at the moment, not having to fly out of America would save me some time & stress of visa issues when I come back to the US. Are there a huge difference between the quality of work (specifically, rhinoplasty for Asian - I'm female if that helps) in the US vs Korea? Will it be worth the stress to get a nose job in Korea?

Can you also recommend some decent suggestions for Asian rhinoplasty surgeons in the US? I have heard of Dr. Yoo in California, but his price (~ 20,000 USD) is a bit high for me...

Thank you!