BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

definitely that mira girl is impolite.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

banobagi is great im sure but because of how impersonable impression i as well got from the receptionist today i wouldn't dare to step in. i have relatives that gone to OZ, VIP, cinderella, and APGU, the people their are extra kind and outstanding results. seriously what is up with mira from banobagi..she must be a relative of one of the doctors because she simply doesn't give a hoot of her manners..she thinks its ok to be RUDE. she wouldn't even connect me to the manager when i asked and hung up on me!!

If that's the point, they don't to fire her, if not, the place can lost a lot of business since there's no complaining on the doctor there yet. They said if you can pass her, then you're in good hands.

Did you get a quote for your nose also or just eye revision? If his prices are the same as those in Korea I'd rather fly down to see him too :graucho: That would save a couple hundred for flights. But Korea's accommodations are cheaper (or pretty much free) compared to hotel costs in the US... If Dr.Kim's clinic is anything like those in Korea, he should provide accommodations as well.;) Let us know how your consultation goes, I'm pretty much in the same situation~

:smash: Is she the one answering (or lack of) the emails? Because I've emailed them twice and they haven't gotten back to me at all...

pjk917, pls let me know what is the manager's name at Banobagi...Mira never replied me back about the total cost of my eyelid surgery and other details. So who I should talk to? I don't speak Korean either....Are they going to arrange someone to pick you up at the airport?? Would you mind to tell me more details?? I am nervous because I have never been to Korea. And I may go there on Nov.2011. Thanks. How much did they quote you for everything? Thanks if you could provide me more informations. = )

anne10331, she only replied me twice, then no more.....

hi guys

I just joined he forum after reading your comments about Banobagi, I thought that their website and evidence of work for Rhino, Eyes and breast looked like a good and safe not to mention clean choice. I did send an email and havent heard back, now that I am aware of Mira I am not sure what to do to get through. Any help and updates would be great.

thanks !

Hi there

let me know what your experience with Banobagi as so far they are the choice for me, do they have english speaking consultants?

xox

Hi ladies,

Anyone know which doctor is the best in Korea?
I am going end of july for a week.

Have appointment with BK Dong Yang but read the review, am little uncomfortable to do my nose and eyes there.

Heard Nose Jung (Dr Jung) is the best for nose? Over priced.
Teuimps is good for eyes?

Please share with me if anyone knows about Teuimps, Banobagi (No reply from them), BK Dong Yang, Nose Jung.

Anyone knows where Angelababy did her plastic surgery?

Hi,

I am going on 29th July. Heard it is the peak period for plastic surgery?
I want to book surgery date with teuimps and the doctor told me can only give me a date after my consultation.

What is your email? Can you email me at [email protected]

I am keen to find out about Banobagi and Dr Jung.
What procedure you doing? Have you decided which doctor?

I think, we need to get the best doctor to do for us. Thus, I am uncomfortable with BK Dong Yang. Because it feels like Yan Hee Hospital (In Bangkok) to me. They are out to make international patients money. Although they might have the best service and nurses are friendly and speak english.
But the results are not that desirable because what I feel is that the doctor do not take the patients as seriously as the doctors in small clinics. Because the doctors in big hospital will represent the hospital. But small clinics' doctors will build their reputation.

Hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

I've heard back from Banobangi, i think they are better via direct email- but still takes at least a week for them to get back to you. I've got a consult in April 2012- anyone planning to get then?

Also anyone heard of Real Cosmetic Clinic? they seem to have a sensational service, and their head doctor has over 30 years experience and teaches American PS on how to do eyes and noses.

Hey, do you mind if I also e-mail you>? :smile:

Hi EVERYONE! I am going to go to Korean in August for rhinoplasty and I was wondering which of the clinics is good for nose? Because from all of my research people are saying Banobagi and Dream is good clinic to go? Which of the doctors should I see?