BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many who does good nose jobs. I was on regen website, their dr holds rhinoplasty workshops... Also, Migo clinic has a contract with the tv program KBS.. And I saw their picture examples on their rhino.. Looked really good too...

Hey Caitlinlim

You are SO right, the jewelry website has huge changes - they look quite good actually.
Do you know anything about this clinic at all - in one of your previous post I read that you had contacted Zoe and she told you this was a smaller clinic, did she say anything else about this clinic? whether there were any bad reviews about it?

Thanks =)

hi ladies,

like many of u, i've inherited the monolid and have been a long-time user of eyelid stickers/glue. unfortunately for me, i also have permanent eye bags. i wear glasses to school/work just to hide them (my bags end right at the bottoms of the frame) and they have been permanent fixtures on my face since high school and are not due to sleep deprivation (think i have excess fat pads). every time i go to work in contacts someone will ask me if i'm tired (so annoying!!) they're not those cute bags either that are just under ur eyes, but much lower ones and almost impossible to cover with makeup because u can still see the shadows of the crease under certain lighting.

anyway, i'm finally making my way over to korea early april to do something about my lids and bags..probably full incisional and transconjunctival blepharoplasty.

i used to read this forum a lot (2-3 years back), and BK was very popular, but i'm seeing more posts about ITEM, regal an teuim. would love to hear more about these clinics.

does anyone know if april is considered a peak season for plastic surgery in korea? do i need to make appointments in advance? i'll only be there for a week max so i'm not sure if it will be hard to schedule the surgery on the second day i'm there (probably spend the first day doing consultations).

would appreciate any info and recommendations from u all and also get in touch with anyone going the same time!

feel free to email me at xxx

I was scared just like you are and alway think Vietnam like that, because I came to US for longtime ago. but after seeing and talking to hungdred of people ( I have hair salon ) who went to VN, Thailand and Korea to have surgery, they are looked the same. some good some bad. Vietnam and Thailand now are not like before. do you see Vietnamese students come to study all over the world ? they learn and and bring new technique back to Vietnam , they have money more than us here. there are lot of competitions among cosmetis surgery clinnic in Vietnam, People from America,Autralia, Canada..come back put the money and buil the big hospitals there. they try very hard using new techique and sanitation equipments from America, French, Korea, Japan... and doing really good . they work with foreign doctors there. but cosmetic surgery like gamble, who guaranty you can find the good doctor in Korea take care your case ? or just student who practice? you lay there and sleep, no not thing . will you come back and sue them ? how many doctor in the clinnic you know ? Have you ever have hair cut in the famous salon , you paid alot for it and your hair looked horrible ? not every one in the salon doing the same . compare with the price they give me from 2 hospitals in Korea so diffrent, BK nose is 6000. WJ is 15500.00 . why ? I sent my pictures to both of them . why so different ? are you sure WJ will do better job than BK ? they are both famous. the more I dig the more I am confused. I am so stresses now.

@minnie

every clinic has their pool of bad reviews, as long as it's kept minimal. because it can be a mix of dis satisfactory and failure jobs. never know, but zoe mentioned jewelry is a smaller clinic and is alright. i pretty much feel, almost all the doctors are good, it's just a combination of luck and getting the right doctor. gotta communicate with the doctor coz he will know what is best for you. but if you're heading to jewelry, you gotta bring zoe because they do not have any english translators. and she has a knack for helping to lower the price( clinics overcharge foreigners). go have a look!

oh and try not to visit too many clinics, you'll honestly be confused over what you want

I don't want to debate this. I had my nose done for the 1st time in VN in 2010 with a horrible experience. Just wanted to put it out there since we are all here to learn from each other. There may be some skilled doctors with good techniques but the standard of life here is different. For example, doctors here won't warn you against smoking right after surgery and etc. however, if things have changed in the recent years, let's share?

P.s. I'm not advocating Korea as the best... I just don't think VN is ready to be compared to other countries yet. Good luck in your search. No one wants to have an unsuccessful surgery, but let's face it- its our nose. Rhinoplasty has the highest rate of dissatisfaction, so anywhere you go, you might end up getting a revision.

Yeah I totally agree.it's like on a gamble table.either u win or lose.no one wins all d time.one must always prepare d backup plan in case things turns out bad n d new nose is worst than original one..

You are so right..I went to a few clinics and ended up confused and wasted my leave because I ended up not doing what I planned to do.