BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi there , I really wanted to join u but I am thinking to go in april now. which clinic r u planning to go? r u doing ur eyes?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sinman,

I am looking to go too but i don't have enough money yet i just spent 3000 dollars canadian to fly across sea to shanghai, china to get mine done since i have a house there and i can save more money living at home but they ****ed up my eyes completely and i been waiting to go and get a revision ever since..i'm now living in fear, and depression...if you're gonna go in april i'll try to maybe get some money to go with you
got skype or msn?

I decide to go to VN , there are 2 Viet-Korean hospitals work together in Saigon. the doctors from BK and JW work there. after they have enough appointments they will fly from Korea to VN. we have to send the pictures to them first, after they see pictures, they will tell us what they going to do, very detail. the cost will be same with Korean because Korean doctors perfrom the surgery. I do it because I can speak in my language and tell them exactly what I want, and I want to understand clearly what they are going to do on my face . I just don't want yes yes no no and wake up crying. I have read in this forum , I learned that they don't speak good English in Korea. so, I think this is the best choice for me now, have 2 Korean doctors perfrom surgery in Vietnam for me. be there next month, wish me luck .

Hi which clinic in VN?can u send me a link?what implant they plan to use. & how much?

Omg , china , i wud not go there to risk it coz my fd had it done there it looks weird!
yeh , im saving up as well thats y im going in apri . just send me email username+119@hotmail dot com

Hey, have u planned your sugery? Wna make company to go tgth? Will be leaving first april. My native korean classmate will be picking me and settling me to the clinic and all.

i'm going from March 9 or 11 until March 20 for a rhinoplasty, either at ITEM or Banobagi! Need some people to hang out with during recovery so it's not that embarrasing walking around :smile:

hi sinman

sorry to hear about your ordeal. i think this is the reason why a lot of chinese patient fly to places like korea to get their surgery done. when i was there in BK, there a whole slew of chinese patients that were there. there were even one that did a facial contouring and she her face was completely wrap in bandage. not all surgeon are bad, i guess its all comes down finding the right surgeon and a little bit of luck. all the negative review about BK and yet my result from BK turn out great. i wish you well and hope everything turn out great for your revision work.

i wouldn't worry about looking embarrass, cause you be in company. a lot of people there in korea have PS and walk around with bandage, stint, bruising and swelling. there are less stigma in korea when it comes to PS as compare to other asian country. i was walking around bruise. occasionally i would have my spec on. but most of the time i never put on on.

i think its best to talk to these 2 clinic first before deciding. not a great idea to seek suggestion from those here since the opinion may not be accurate. go for a face to face consultation with both clinic and then determine which one you feel more comfortable with. had i come to this forum first and read all the negative review that BK had, i would have never chose BK to do my eye revison. but i really glad i did. this goes to show that the only opinion that count is your own. we can provide suggestion and advice, but you can't base your decision on our opinion alone. you have to go there and talk to the surgeon at the clinic. thats the best way to go about it.