BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i agree, i did my eyelid revision at BK and loving the result. i can only recommend eyelid revision at this time since it is what i had done there. talk to dr shin if you planning to do revision eyelid. he is the surgeon that did my revision and he is a pro in this field. although i have to correct something. there don't have free pickup from the airport. you have to pay around 80k won for a one way trip. the guest house however is free. but depend on what kind of procedure you do. if you only do eye revision, you most likely allow to stayed for 3 days. i'm going back this april to consult with them about other procedure, among other clinic as well.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One in Bien Hoa, they work with BK Doctors.
http://thammyhanquoc.vn/vi/hop-tac-tham-my-han-quoc/hop-tac-benh-vien-bk-dong-yang.html (very close to Saigon)
one in Saigon, they work with JW doctors.
http://www.thammyucchau.vn/030000/gioi-thieu.html
after you send your pictures to them, they send to Korea, the doctors in Korea will tell us how they do , so , we need to talk to both of them to see they doing the same thing. if you lucky have a group do int he same time, they will fly to VN right away.
they both will perform surgery in the big hospital in Saigon .

Glad to hear that I can have same Korean style surgery in SE Asia.one thing I concern is d long hours flight.its like i feel at my worst n wish to get home asap after post op 7th day.d cost of hotel would b cheaper n at least d technique perform =same..

When do u plan to go?had they quote u for NJ primary surgery? I'm planning for my summer vacation so I'm looking into Thai,VN or Manila early June.

Hey. Could we leave tgth?? Are u keen? I wna do at item as well. Reply me
Thanks!

Hi have u left for korea?

Hey shane have u set a date? Do u wanna go tgth? We could share a room and well, make company so nt to be lonely. Hope to hear from you!

Hey willW, have u planned your trip?? Im thinking of heading around march or april. Wna make company? Thanks!

Thanks. Now i just lack of a travel mate so i wont feel alone and freaked out! (;

Heyy, whn wil u be leaving for korea? Im leaving around march!

Missapril, have u planned your sugery?? When will u be going? Im looking for someone to go together!

sure! i just haven't heard back from ITEM although i sent several emails and called. my plan is March 12-20. i'm from southern california!