BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Oh cool - would you be able to PM me her email address?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want any revision :sad: i will throw engagement party on january. So confuse to choose which the right one. I know that everyone had different experience, but did Dr hong give you suggestion about ideal nose? How come you became disatisfied?
Did you met emisa also? It's look like all of you had some "plastic surgery fun" :lol:
Now, based on your experience and compare to the result which clinic is better?

Hey guys I was about to go for Banobagi for Chin procedure then I read again somepart in this forum mentioned on chin sagging after the procedure.
I remember consulting on one of the korean clinic and the doctor mentioned how cheekbones procedure need constant lift/botox for it to stay tight etc.
And that in the long run it is the narrow face that actually make us look older.
I'm so confused now
What do you guys think? Is it true ? and if it is do you guys did neck lift etc sometime after the procedure?

Thanks heaps , hope y'all could advice me

Hi Kim!!! You had gauze in your nose for 48 hours?? I could imagine how hard it is to breath through your mouth for that long. Well, at least you are done! Now, it's my turn...Did dr.suh say how long it takes until you can see the real shape of the nose? Don't worry too much, i'm sure it will be beautiful once the swelling subsides. I don't want an upturned nose either >.< After your surgery, would you recommend dr.suh to others? Did you see other patients with good results at JW?

P.S: When can you start washing your face?!

I guess what he thought was ideal, differs from what I think is. go back and read my review about him, if u want a more detailed answer.

I just read your post. You said that you recomend him, but you were not satisfied on your nose. Little bit confuse, sorry hehe
But from your post, it can see that you n gingercandy were happy with the result. And i hope you guys happy, because doing revision will be harder than the first time. Maybe it's too early to judge. Are you still have some swelling?

Glad to know you're coping well after surgery. Continue to take lots of walk and meet people and have fun! That'll definitely take your mind off the swelling and time seems to pass much faster as well. You're lucky, coz if i'm not wrong, u mentioned u can remove your stitches in 5 days?? I'm kind of scared of my upcoming surgery now... Especially after reading your post. Hope I won't freak out the last minute...

I'm wondering, can you wash your face and hair? Or did the doctor give you specific instructions not to until stitches are removed? I totally can't live without washing myself for a day! It'll be so yucky...

sorry if i got you confused. as i said in the post from today, since the swelling has decreased, im not so satisfied because of the lack of height on my bridge :sad:
so yes, while i was still swollen, it looked nice. but now, not so much.

you have a fine and slim face u dont need to do your face
i heard that if you do something about your bones cheekbones
or jaw
you will get pain from it when your older
like reuma or something what old people has
where they have hurt them self

Hi, new here!
I want to go to korea in december for double eyelid surgery but I don't really know what clinic to go to. Deciding on JW, Grand, ID, or Banobagi. Has anyone got double eyelids from one of these clinics? and tell me if you were satisfied? How much did you pay? recommendations would be awesome! :biggrin:

Did they put you on scheduled pain medicine at all ? I was pretty well controlled with my pain, but everyone's pain threshold is different....poor thing :sad:
but yes, I know the pain of not able to breathe through my nose. ugh
I will cross my fingers for you !!!

Hi babe,

Do you mind pm-ing me Nicole's contact?

Going to seoul in dec =]

First time i heard channel clinic :O Do you have the website that i can have a peek on it?!
Cooool keep us updated on your results:biggrin: if u going for facial contouring in future!

Hi Shouis

How about your fat graft? after the swelling decrease does it look great still? Able to share photos? :P

Not that long, I went there by subway :biggrin:. Actually, there is one korean guy, who help me as english translator, bring me there as he asked me to choose between car, which really comfortable, or subway, which more adventure lol, So I went there by subway lol