BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there for recover my nose job for two weeks, my doctor said actually I need more times. Two weeks is minimum :biggrin:, Just in my experience:graucho:

Hey thanks for the tips London_chick! Hoping I can consult 4-6 clinics in one day since I'm on a tight schedule. I'll only be in Korea for a short time so the surgery has to be early. And yeah I agree with you about BK. Once I met a Chinese girl on a bus (in the US) and I asked her if she had undergone plastic surgery because her eyes looked fake and it gave her a surprised expression. She did and she said it was at the BK clinic. She also said the clinic was like a factory, it was crowded and she was ushered out of the clinic after a brief rest in the recovery room. BK seems a little sketchy for me so I'm not planning on visiting there.

For the people who had double eyelid surgery (incision), how long does it take for the swelling to start diminishing? And when does the scar become unnoticeable?

between 5 to 7 days postop. I had mine taken out on 5 days after surgery because i had to leave seoul, otherwise it usually 7 days.

its depends on what you want to have done at your nose
it can cost up to 12000 usd .......
so what would you like to have done
cause like only doing tipplasty or only bridge ....
all have differnt prices

Who says that? And why shouldnt u use it??

There are quite a few clinics in Korea that still use goretex. Shimmian being the one that uses it the most, i think oz and bk can have it as an option and there is another one i read on here that does it.

For me, my eyes were good to go out with little swelling from one month post op.
TWo weeks post op i started wearing makeup around it but not properly.
But dr kim said my eyes healed and deswelled quite quickly compared to most... So idk i might heal faster than others?

Heard of seoultouchups. There was a few members who kept bringing it up and pushing it.
It seems okay but its a bit expensive for what it is.
Like okay it does like tours and helps with everything but its hella of a lot cheaper to just book everything yourself etc plus with seoultouchups you cant just pick the surgeon from say a good clinic but its all there in one clinic i think...

Where did you get it done? I also heard that age can affect healing too. It kinda makes sense. Younger people have faster skin renewal? Lol

I got mine done at BK clinic about 4years ago before they had the new building - I was 19 when I had it done and it was a revisional operation at the time. My first eyelid surgery was non-incisional and I was 16 when I had that done!
My sister had hers done ladt year and hers took about two months to deswell and stuff and she was 23 and my mum took a little longer too. So i guess it is true, older you are slower it is to heal Etc :P

I am looking to get them revised though as I have saggy skin around my eyes. Just keeps getting saggy... Only recently though think its due to weightlosss. But wanna get my outer and inner corners done too.
Going to go for follwup at BK and see what they can do for revision.

But I will be consulting with other clinics too - so far I have ID, chungdamu and grand in my list. JW and Channel may also make my list but will see what they say when I email them :smile:

i have been to a few clinics in seoul
please look it up on internet
but the clinic told me gore tex is not used anymore
why because goretex will melt with your skin, if you want to get it out
in the future its very difficult.
goretex is cheap like silicon
dermis is a bit expenisver
and rib cartillage most doctors are not skilled for it
and the most expensive

you should read the whole 418 pages
to get a clear view
u cant rely on peoples opinion