BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi KKim,

so which clinic did you do it again? and is there any implant involved? and how much is the cost if you dont mind sharing :smile:

thanks a lot dear....

Hi CocomoMadness,

I will be in Seoul from 30 Sept- 10 Oct. I've made my appointment with Wonjin, Teuim and ID on 2 OCT for my Rhino.
I had my help from a korean friend to make a call to Wonjin, seems that the cost they quoted her is more less the same as what the clinic quoted me.
They quoted my friend around 3,5Mio Won and the clinic quoted me around USD 3500 over online consultation ( which around the same, depends on difficulty of the Ops )
but of course I need to do in person consultation to be very very sure that I'm doing right and choosing the right clinics.

anyway what kind of Ops that you are planning to do?

So since people are saying most places charge more for oversea patients...let's say you go with someone living in Korea (like Zoe) and they do all the talking would you still get the discount? or can't you just say you're studying abroad in korea or something lol

hi gals. I planning to Korea to have my nose job done around 7-21Oct and looking for companion as we can share accommodation, transportation, Korean translator fees and help taking care each other. It really save a lot $$ on the trip.
i have contacting 3 korean translator. Zoe-fully book,while another two Im waiting for their reply. Banobagi, dream, regen, starline and maybe cinderella are the clinics i would like to visit n consult be i went in to surgery.

hey, london_chick!! oh, thx for this... i think that would be exactly how it would have to go for me to actually go through with this since i'm such a big fraidy cat! just book and go. hahah :roflmfao:... i can definitely feel all the sentiment in what you wrote... thanks for that... helps put my feelings into perspective... hugs to you babe!

i haven't booked just yet but am looking into after chuseok right now... it would be tight... i had 2 weeks earlier that i could've gone but went on vacation with my friends instead :biggrin:...

i definitely understand that you would miss seoul!!! but (from your name) you are going back to london, right? also a big city with lots of fun :smile:... for me, it would be a much smaller city so london or seoul, i'll take it! haha :roflmfao:

i also agree the camaraderie on this thread is awesome...

have a great rest of your time in seoul and happy healing continued~ dear!! :flowers:

hihi! not sure if you quoted my message by mistake but i was just researching this clinic a few days ago (or was on their website). haven't had any exp with, of co... i was trying to make a list to narrow down but it just got bigger! it's in the same area in seoul as a lot of other clinics between abgujeong and sinsa stations so i think most of the hotels people mention here would be suitable... many hotel booking websites will let you search by area so search for gangnam (kangnam) or abgujeong (apgujung, abgujung) or sinsa (shinsa). just watch out for diff spelling, aiyah! headache for me too :roflmfao:!

edit: sorry, re-read your message and am a little confused! you already went? hope you are well :smile:!

hi i went to the clilnique in
august 30 august had mine operation
but after the operation a frien of mine in seoul
says they quoted me more than korean people
and maybe i did not had enough hospital stay
cause i saw there was and korean guy
who i think stayed there for 7 days
and i only got 1
dont get me wrong i thought
the doctors where great
thats why i went there
but just doubting
if i could had a better price and
have more services
and longer stay.......

maybe i did not do a good bargain

hi

i want to pm you but its not possible
can you please email me
[email protected]

who was her surgeon? i must know.

Hi,
I did my nose at JW clinic... All I did was tiplasty with no implant, osteotomy, or alarplasty. Just the tip. So I paid 2.5 million krw without the tax included... Which was overall a really good deal! :biggrin:
But if you get the full package, of course it would be more expensive.
What are you hoping to get done? WHen are you going to Korea?

Hi Vny,

Thank you for reassuring me about the quotes. Perhaps I will start snapping photos tonight =)

As for operations I am considering, there are LOTS. But... totally limited by sources of funds TT.TT The ones I am up for serious consideration are possibly... epicanthoplasty, v-line and malar reduction. However, I am more interested in what the doctor has to say.

Thanks for sharing this youtube video. It was quite informative =)

I watched it right after I ate and definitely caught me off guard!