BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Me three. I m going in mid december with two other forumers. I will be doing vline and zygoma. We all shld meet up!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah I do speak Korean! Better with English though lol. Uh I'm thinking around about leaving the U.S on dec 15th and go consulting on the 17th. When will you be there? Haha yeah sorry I'm more of a silent reader! I don't have anything to post about lol!

HI Tatias,

Besides Zoe, can you share with me the other 2 translator that you have contacted? I have only read about Zoe, and probably one other girl (whom i cant remember her name now..)

thanks heaps!

Hi Oceanbelle,
Thanks for sharing. I will keep that in mind when I do the consult next year. :biggrin:

Hi Angiebellex,

I could only share Zoe's email contact here. THis was how I communicated with her in the beginning. I asked for her contact no. before setting off to Seoul just so my hb could get in touch with her, when she is taking care of me and when I am not in the condition to speak.

Her email is [email protected]. She is away for holiday till this week I think.
She usually respond to me on the same day after 10pm Singapore time base on my experience.

Hi Babyrose,

Thanks..:smile:

The stiff expression was the worst in the first 2 weeks. But I am post one month and I am seeing my upper teeth now when I smiled. I enjoyed taking pics now, and I tot I look ok, till I stand besides hb and my gal, I realised my smile is still not exactly ok. It takes bit of effort to stretch yr mouth to smile and there seemed to be a limitation to how big a grin u cld do. Or maybe I am just very careful with my cheekbone as well.

So, to take a solo pic from my current state, I look normal when I smile. BUT when you stand besides someone, and a third party just snapped without waiting for you to adjust yr smile which will take a few more seconds, you will see the contrast of facial expression between you and yr partner on the photo.

Thanks, apples..I really hope I could be of some help to you all.

Well said, Eightbelow. THis advice can't be more valuable from someone who has been there done that. Please remember, peepers.

Hi fantasyface, when would you reach Korea? I will be there till 9 Dec.
Where are you from?

Hi Emisa,

Thanks for your quick reply! much appreciated :smile: hmm, that should be the right email then..i think i have emailed her about 3 weeks ago with no reply, thats why i thought i'd check with you girls again. Do you have any one else to recommend in case she is busy or doesnt think she can help me?

I am planning on doing my eyes. some doctors have recommended the incision method for a double lid, but dr kang from IOU said that my condition is ptosis.
that is why i think i will need to go for a few consultations and i speak no korean at all.

Hi Angiebellex,

I am not sure if its in the spam box? Coz even though we never meet in the past, she will still revert the same day, though she sounded so official. Let me drop her a mail to check her spam box. You might want to indicate the subject as "Translation service" to avoid going into spam? I am just guessing.:cool:

Yes, you need to visit at least 3 coz its eyes. It will change your look and you need to be prudent. Ask for their recommendation and reason to support their recommendation and diagnosis. I learnt now..

Some clinics do have English/Chinese consultant too.

HI, another two girls I have heard of are:

1. Hanna Jeong ([email protected]) and
2. Nicole ([email protected])

I am planning to meet up with Hanna this October, and I have heard NIcole is good. Although I haven't met either of them. I'm pretty sure they both do care and translating service. Zoe was busy for the time I was going

Hope that helps

Minniemintmint,

Is Chanel clinic in Australia?

London_chick,

keke.. still a little woozy thinking about waking up. =(