BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHhh!! Me too!! I'm from Seattle too!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Keke, it feels so welcoming ^^

13th day post op, and im back home already.

My nose finally stopped the bloddy discharge on the 10th day post op, still very swollen and very obvuous people can tlel that i have just had something done.
My eyes, the swelling gone doen almost 80% and no more bruises. Altho abit assymtetrical but i can live it it as it not so obvious unless i purposely look at myself in mirror for more than 2 mins. Hopefully they are will be more even after the swell go down.
My chin has shown its shape and not so swollen now. The stitches still not yet removed and i cant wait to have it out of my mouth soon. Overall, the implants has tially change my faceshape.

Will update u guys the result and comment more abt the clinic after my final result shown yeah. Thats it for now. And for those who going for surgeries in Seoul anytime soon, please do consult with the clinics u r keen,take ur time and speak to the doctors,make sure he fully udnerstand what u want to have rather than what he gonne do on ur face(because u might nbot like it in the end),take ur time to consder which clinic to have surgeries after talking to all the surgeon and dont rush.

Good luck to everyone!! Happy healing!!!

kkim120,

This helps to alleviate my fears... Just a little though. keke =( Still fightened of the pain and rare chance of paralysis....

Hi Emisa.

So you have not actually met her? I thought that you have actually used her. Will you be going to Korea soon or did you recently come back?
Thanks for the tip, i will try to email her again with that subject titel.

I am a little worried about the post -op care as well.. I was thinking of going for about 9 days. I understand that most places close on Sunday? And i am planning to arrive on a Friday afternoon.. maybe try and squeeze in one consultant and do another few the next day..and maybe surgery on the same day? Not sure if that is enough time.

When it is closer to date (i am planning to go early April2013) maybe i should ask if anyone is going along..always good to have companions.

Hey Angiebellex,

I've met Zoe during my recent surgery. She took care of me then. I meant in the past before I met her, I only communicate with her via email. Yes, please pls plan enough time for stitch removal. I bought air ticket that will allow change of flight schedule without additional charge, incase clinic needs to ground me for longer time.

Yes, companion is great!! Its very lonely and sometimes you could feel a little down after surgery. I was thankful to see Eightbelow n her gang everyday and shop together in the last few days.

That will be great! Will sure confirm my plan. :biggrin: Hope I could make it. I really miss Seoul..Hope to see you

Hi Emissa,

Good tip! i will definitely do that.

i know everyone has diff opinions about the clinics and surgeons that they go too. But as for starters, do you think; VIP, Regen and IOU are ok?

What are you getting again? Was it facial contouring? Duude... That's some gnarly business. I considered zygoma... and then I realized that I was bat **** crazy for even thinking about it... I hope you have someone who can help you out for the first few days... Especially if you don't speak Korean. Even then...

Well, Emisa and tons of forumers went and got everything done on their own. Good luck to you! Which clinics are you considering?

I miss Seoul too!!!! Since I speak Korean, I looked into getting a job there... but bah! unless I teach English, no bueno... TT_TT I wish I can go back to Seoul in march....

You keep writing Chanel, but on their website it's spelled "Channul" and the Korean reads closer to "Channel" than "Chanel" (like the French designer)...

I'm only pointing it out because I think it'll be difficult for forumers looking for this clinic once they get to Korea...

Anyhoo, your nose looks great! Cheers!! :smile: