BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Dear Snowybaby1381,

Thanks for sharing the thread with me! I will read it thoroughly.

Actually my one of my friends did rib cartilage rhino in Taiwan from Dr. Kao. My friend did mentioned to me about the pain at the chest coz when cough or sth, you could feel the pain. With the help of scar gel, it has lighten off.

Usually the cartilage is being harvest from right side of the lung due to heart is on the left. After 2 years, i can say that the result is very natural, nobody could see that it has been fixed. Maybe just one advise: sometimes you would need to listen to the doctor if he say 'i think you could have your nose bridge a little more higher...' becoz... my friend regretted now not having a higher nose bridge as it has been 2 years so the nose kind of 'settle down' :smile:

I'mma thinking rib cartilage with septal cartilage for the tip refining. I was contemplating about having soft silicon rhino, but after i seen those pics in VIPPS of those deform & infection, im having a second thought ( i once had belly ring and it was rejected & left a scar now:sad: ).

But of coz there are alot of cases of whom did silicon and they have no issue on it. So the above mentioned was just me thinking about for myself and im timid & not wishing to go for any revision in future (want to get it done right from the start) :smile:

The problem i have now is should i go taiwan for the rib rhino or korea? Coz my friend did told me that Dr. Kao kind of discourage her to do reduction at alar base (side of nose?). And looking at the pics of ppl he performs on, i did spot that the base are quite a little big. (maybe just not the nose, i want?). I like VIPPS' pics of those who did revision or primary cartilage. And the base of the nose are quite similar to the nose i want (you know... not too small nor big.. lol!! sorry kinda mafan.. hehe~)

You're going to Korea for your rhino? :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh btw... if you're doing septal cartilag, will it be with silicon for the nose bridge? :smile:

I am considering using septal cartilage for the tip combined with dermal fat graft / "donated" rib cartilage for the nose bridge. I defo don't want any plastic materials as i've been reading up on horror stories about petrusion/infection after post op after a few months/yrs and that removal is required. I don't want my own rib cartilage to be used cos the long op (6-7hrs) plus don't want a scar underneath my breast and i've heard a lot of complications with ppl using their own rib cartilages!!

Keiki,
I'm planning to get two jaw surgery as well! I have an overbite and slight asymmetry I would like to fix. Why are you considering two jaw surgery?

Ya, i totally understand your worries about infection and etc.. That is my concern as well :sad:

Wow, is the surgery that long? my friend did the op for 5-6 hrs in taiwan, but it was becoz somehow her cartilage arent strong and it breaks easily (though her age was late twenties). Dr. Kao said that my friend's case was a nerve wrecking one, coz' she had left with 1 piece of cartilage for the carving (first 2 all broke due to her cartilage isn't strong). But her friend, Ms B, did the same op and everything was on track. Just my friend's scenario is different.

Would donated rib be of the same price range as own rib cartilage? Also, how about the possibility of rejection? Could you update me more about donated rib? I've never heard of this till i've join this forum :smile:

Btw, when do you intend to go and which doctor/clinic you wish to visit? :smile:

Oops! Forgot to ask you about the complication involves for using own rib cartilage?

Hi :smile: has anybody heard before Samsungline and korea-ps.com? I really like their results. but I've not heard of anyone raving about them on forums. I guess they cater more to locals. I'm scared of big clinics like ID and Banobagi cos I tend to think that they use secret (young and inexperienced) docs to operate on us cos I really don't believe the directors have the time to operate on so many people per day. Although I must say ID and Banobagi produce drastic results which is what I'm looking for.
Thanks! :smile:

Thanks~ And nah, I did not have love band done. I actually hated my "eyebags" haha

Hi I am new here.
Anyone going to Seoul in may or June? I feel like pairing up, have a buddy or something to split hotel fares and everything. I am Singaporean btw- pls drop me a pm!

Clinics im visiting:
Dr.jung shimmian clinic*
Dr.kwon teuim clinic*
Dr. Park oz clinic*
Banogabi clinic
VIPps
Id clinic

Hey I just got my nose and breasts done at samsung line, I chose them after visiting wonjin, regen and banobagi. Dr Shin is really personal he will make recommendations based on what is best for you, not just what you think is best for you. He will always go for a more natural look, the clinic is small but its like a family there you don't feel like your in a meat factory, unlike regen they just give you ridiculous prices and move you through like cattle.
They cater for locals for sure so thats what I liked about the clinic, they have two english translators there you don't need to hire one. I'm only 3 weeks post op, samsung line gives you all the medicine you need to recover quickly if you have to travel back home from overseas. I stayed at Sunshine hotel, which is literally across the road from the clinic even after the surgery I stayed one night at the clinic the next day Samsung still had their driver drive me across the rd back to the Hotel, really considerate.

What are you wanting to get done?

Oh and btw Sunshine hotel isnt the best its a bit far from shopping, the staff are pretty cold and dont really care about guests. I wouldn't stay there again. Better to stay at a hotel that is near Myengdong, at least when you can get out you an do a bit of shopping and to get to 'plastic surgery street' it costs like $3-5USD for a taxi so really affordable.

Hi,
just got back from korea with 2 other friends, and is very happy with the result, if any one want information, please email me, love to give you guy some intake on our trip.
XXXXX
good luck