BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hello...im chinese indonesian, i really want to do eyelids surgery...please give me some information about the best clinic in korea for eyelids surgery.
and my friend recommend me about 1 korean doctor who usually come to indonesia - in Jakarta city to doing the plastic surgery, his name is Jae Hoon Oh, is anybody heard and now about him? i see his profile that he is a full time doctor at the plastic surgery department at keimyung university and board-certified plastic surgery. if he is really good, and i think i will do may eyelids with him in indonesia. And anybody can info me about the price for doing the eyelids plastic surgeon (in american us dollar?) hope we can sharing information.... thanks a lot!
or u can email me in : [email protected]

:smile::P

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u still going around that date and where are u planning to stay?

hey I'll be going around then with another forum member. we've already booked our place but we could meet up and do our consultations together. support each other cuz the decision making will be pretty tough :smile: what are you planning to do btw?

Hi, I`m new here but read through most of this thread and have tried to do some research online but with `blah` results.
Can anyone recommend a clinic in Seoul where they might have experience with nose reduction (preferrably with caucasian cases) and possibly MACS lifts?? As you might have guessed I`m not asian but I live in Tokyo so Seoul seems to be a reasonable choice to gt some work done.
Any input would be appreciated ^^

P.S.: I`m going to Seoul around June 18-19 for some consultations. I`ve emailed several places but I like Teium so far...

Hi everyone, am new here. I had emailed to some of the clinics mentioned in this thread. The replies were, I need to do zygoma reduction & V-line surgery, rhinoplasty, eye surgeries and lipo for tummy.

Here comes the questions,

1.If i were to do face contour (Cheekbone Reduction + V-line) at XXX, Eye & Rhino at YYY and Lipo at XOXO. Can this be done? Which clinic or Dr would you recommend?

2. Will my face be too swollen after the face contour and the next doctor who is doing my eyes and nose has problem to perform surgery on my face?

3. What should i start off first if i want to do all the mentioned surgeries?

4. How long do I have to wait before i start another surgery if i were to perform them at different clinic?

4. How many days do I need to stay in Seoul if all these surgeries are done at different clinics?

I have since email back the clinics.. N not get any replies yet..

Appreciate for helpful souls.. Thank you.

Hey guys
It's been almost two weeks since I did nose + v-line + cheekbone done.
I got my consultation at wonjin and BK and got all my surgery at BK.
My swelling was not so bad. I had a deviated nose with bumpy face line which I really hated about. Now I have a v-line chin just like korean celeb :smile: LOL
I tried to post my pictures but don't know how. If you leave me your email address,
I'll send it to you.
Korea has been a little chiller than I expected. so If you are coming to Korea, pack yourself. :smile:

hello dan4me...congrat for your successful ps! may i c your pictures?u can send me to my email : [email protected]. many thanks to you...im still thinking about having ps to my eyes!

Hi dan4me...congrats! may i c your pictures? pls send to my email : [email protected]

How long did you stay after the surgeries? Where and what's the charges like?

There was a forumer here, a male Caucasian, who did his nose reduction at Dream. Check that clinic out.

Hi illum, i am interest on where you did your ps. can forward me the b&A pics to [email protected]

Many thanks!

I did them at BK. I saw the lists of hospitals people have recommended and when I actually went to Korea and visited those clinics, they were so pretty small offices. So I was really impressed with the size of BK clinic. 16 story building for ps clinic ? I think it's only possible in Korea only. lol
anyway, overall staying was pretty good. The staffs were very friendly and
spoke good english. My surgery was done by dr. hong.
I was hospitalized for 1 day, and had post operative treatment for 1 week
staying at their guest house for free. I first thought the guest house will be
kinda suspicious since they offered it for free but it was clean and neat
very close to hospital too.
Now I'm in busan having a good time with my friends. :smile:

cheekbone reduction = $5000
v-line ( square jaw reduction + chin augmentation) = $ 10000
rhino (silicone + septal cartilage + removing hump) I had aquiline nose before = $ 4500 + tax 10%

Yes I would love to meet up and go to consultations together! Been really nervous about going by myself~ I want to get double eyelid surgery + epi...maybe nose... Which area or place are u guys staying and which clinics are you going?
Are you just doing a walk in or by appointment?
Sorry for so many questions!