BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hey ooh_la

The soonest i able to go to Korea is the end of the year, I got responded from VIP that they do not operated 2jaw surgery, Regen, ID and Banobagi do have 2 jaw surgery and except for banobagi, Regen and ID suggested orthodontic treatment for about a year for my condition, and i got inquiry from them raking from 17grands to 30 grands. It's way over my budget right now.
Where r you coming from?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello dan4me,

Congratulation with ur surgery, can you also share your before and after picture, my email is [email protected]
thanks.

that's so nice, congratulation, can you also share your before and after pic, my email is [email protected] Thanks

Hey. Congrats on what sounded like a successful surgeries. May I ask how did you manage to bring that much money to Korea? Are you from the US? Mine will be roughly half of yours but I'm still iffy about bringing that much cash. Thanks. Speedy recovery. Mind sharing your B&A pictures with me? [email protected].

Hello, may I please see :smile: Thank you

[email protected]

I didn't bring them in cash. Cops will think I am sort of drug dealer or something. :-p haha
I made a partial payment through bank transfer via paypal and paid the rest with credit card in Korea.
But make sure to call your credit card company to extend usage limit in foreign country. The lady from BK told me that people sometimes have daily limit set on for protection so you have to remove that.
I live in Singapore. I just wrote down in US dollar since that would be easier for everyone. :smile:

Thanks for your compliments via emails, guys !
It has been 11 days today, and really I feel very confident about my face in these days. :biggrin:
Sometimes feel kinda surreal to look at myself in the mirror cus my face looks so slim now.

I just sent it.
I did square jaw reduction and chin implant. :smile: