BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

I just started looking into plastic surgery. I have always thought I would like to get my nose done but always in an abstract way that I would really never get around to it or be able to afford it.

I'm currently living in Korea and have seen that it can be quite a bit cheaper here so have started to investigate online - so far I like the BK clinic they seem very big and professional. It will probably still take me a while to save up but I figure I won't want to do anything until I'm almost ready to go home. I'm working as an English teacher so will want to have finished my contract so I have some recovery time. I’m also trying to pay off my student loan and I know that should be my priority.

I'm Caucasian and I think my nose is really wide so I would like to get it thinned out. I look forward to checking out this forum more and hearing from others who have had the experiance.

Thanks! Ohh you got a chin implant too? That comes with the vline? What material did you get?

Also, I plan on bringing around $12,000 cash.. I don't want any trouble with not being able to take out all the money in Korea. I should be fine, right? >.<

I got it from Dr. Hong. He was very friendly. Yeah, they were okay. I mean it is just my opinion, and I can't say anything about what other people think, but seems like there are mixed review for pretty much all the known clinics in korea. haha :smile:
So I thought I just had to go for consultation in few known places and decide where I liked the most. Korean hospitals are pretty much all friendly anywhere you go.
Price was pretty similar with all other clinics. The guest house was for free, so that didn't cost me any hotel fees. (thank god !)
This girl named Anna took care of me from the beginning to the end. I felt like I had a personal assistant or something.
Overall, I was happy with BK during the whole staying especially my result that I didn't have much swelling. :smile:
I hope this helps.

I made partial payment through paypal and paid the rest in credit card since I don't like traveling around with a lot of money with me. it was silicone :smile:

Hey may i see ur B& A photos? Im planning to get a rhinoplasty in BK too. My email is [email protected]

You got silicone for your nose and chin? I don't notice much difference from your before and after... looks super natural! Can't believe the minimum swelling~ thumbs up!

Awww, thanks for your compliment on my before picture. haha :biggrin:
I did not want to look like my face has been gone down to series of plastic surgery (even though I did. LOL) so far I feel great. I'm off the medication 3 days ago. :smile:

Hey can I please see b&a pics ?! Thanks [email protected]

thanks for the pics - you look awesome. how long was your down time?