BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi guys, I wanna ask about safety issues in south Korea. Is it safer to bring your valuables along w u or leaving them in your hotel? I'll be staying in a guest house but in a private room. I think I'll ask if there's a safe inside my room. Cos I'll be bringing >10 mil KRW cash along w me. I'm so scared and nervous.

Did u guys bring iPad/ MacBook during your trip? Is it safe to leave it in the hotel room or bring it along w u?

Another issue, how did you stay connected w your family? My parents would want me to call or contact them everyday. My guest house has free wifi. Guess I'll email them or what haha.

Thank you! x

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving this weekend. :sad: I won't be able to see you, but are you going to BK, too ?

hey which clinics are you hopping by? i'm going there next week too, but BK is not on my list haha

I brought $12,000+ with me last time I went and they just get you to fill out a form just before you leave the airport arrivals area :smile: They didn't even seem to care. TBH I was more worried about them questioning my white protein powder...

Dang, you carried your protein powder with you ?
that must have been half of your total luggage weight. :lol:

Hi girl, wanted to msg you but can't yet :S I'll be in Korea around that time too, will this trip be for primary surgery? How long will you be staying for?

hi GIRLS. I've read this thread for months and intrested to do surgery for eyelid. But I never had guts to do it, cos I'm too afraid.
2 month ago, my couisn's GF did a nose in korea and it turns very well. Now I really want to do the eyelid.

On may 2012, I am going to korea for vacation, and why not I go to some clinics to make a consultation. My cousin's said that I must know which clinic and which doctor I want to meet.

He recommended CINDERELLA clinic, and I already have the cp and the name of the doctor. I am planning to go to BK, Banobagi and Grand Plastic Surgery.
I know that in BK Dr.Kim is the best for the eye.

Does anyone know which doctor is the best for eyelid in Banobagi and Grand Plastic Surgery?

I really appreciate for the info. :smile: thx b4

hey will you be there next week. i'll be there too for a week!

Thank you for the reply!!! ^^* May I ask how you stored it?? Just in your pocketbook?

I just separated it in to two wallets and chucked one into my suitcase and kept the other on me :smile: