BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi all,
Received many PMes regarding this clinic, am gonna just write a simple review and how to get there post here

Clinic: Jewelry
Website: http://www.jewelryps.kr/ & http://www.jewelryps.kr/main/?skin=01_02_B_A07.htm

Overall Clinic Outlook: 9 / 10 (it's just not as huge as regen or banobagi), very clean, very professional looking.
All their staffs, from their receptionist - doctors - nurses are gorgeous looking, all done by different doctors from their clinic and you can request to see their before and afters.

How to get there: Sinsa station exit 1, it is very near BK Clinic actually, along the same street, this is the building to look out for, it is next to broadway cinema on the 7th floor[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Doctors: Honestly the clinic is also very new to me, i had zoe brought me there and i was introduced to dr hong yong teck because i was undergoing facial contouring and he is the doctor for that, in jewelry there are a few doctors that can perform good eye surgeries, IMO, their clinic specializes in total facial dramatic change especially eye surgery and fat graft. I really liked him, he doesnt speak english but understands simple english, zoe did most of the translation for me, unlike banobagi, the clinic does not do X-ray scans, but he could tell immediately what my face needed (i was at banobagi before with doctor oh) so i was impressed, he recommended the same procedures as what doctor oh mentioned except he wanted me to get my zygoma reduced as well. I would recommend dr hong for eyes too because out of 7 of us, 3 underwent surgery with him and my friend was really pleased with her new eyes and i'm coming back to him soon for my eyes.

Procedures: Zygoma & Mandible reduction, chin shortened + advance & face lipo.

Consultations: After you've seen the doctor, they will take you back to the consultants and will explain to you the procedures you need and work out the costs with you, this i like because price was rather negotiable with jewelry as compared to banobagi, banobagi was over the phone for 30 mins and only managed to give a 300,000 krw discount off your total cost. However at jewelry, if you look for kim bo kyung (head consultant), she is looking for quick deals, if you bring cash, she will be quick to close the deal with you (i like).
My take is to ask the doctors on your whole face and then get the consultant to quote you, give your budget then slowly work out which area to work on first.

At Banobagi, i was waiting all the time, for the report for the various doctors for the consultants. IMO, dr oh is very experienced too, i like him, he speaks good english but they are just too expensive and not flexible with prices, there were 12 of us that came together, 7 underwent with jewelry, 1 banobagi, 2 ID & 1 migo. My suggestion is (if you do not know what you need) to visit regen or banobagi first because they provide free x rays for your bone consultations and then let the doctor explain, then head on to the other clinics if the prices don't make you stay.

Overall, we are all happy with our clinics and stay. FYI yong dong hotel is near to jewelry clinic

If you need more information, you can PM me :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane,
Thanks for reply to my message again, :smile: and it helps me alot. is Dr. Park operated your surgery? I never undego plastic surgery and im really afraid, esp, 2 jaw surgery, n bang rang hostel is about 1 hr away from Id, isnt? are there anyone take care of you while you in recovery? How can you prepared and had your meal per day? Hope you will keep me posted with your journey! Thanks again and hope you in recovery and feel better soon.

Best,

Kk

hey girls, i'm currently in seoul right now haha. been visiting clinics. goodness most people here cannot manage even basic english :sad: still am undecided though on my eyes. out of the two i consulted for eyes banobagi gives me more confidence but i cannot help but think they are all out to squeeze you dry. hope i have a decision by tomorrow!

Hi caitlinlim,

Can you pm me your email address please? i need your opinion.

Thank you

Hey r u planning to go soon too?

Hey I m going there next week and definately going to check out jewelry, which hotel did you guys stayed in and what are the rates?

U shud try tieum and jewelry

Thanks for the info! May I ask who did ur first surgery? And can u please send before and after pics to [email protected] thanks!

weather is cool but can get cold so at least prepare a jacket, not a thick woolly one though. oh, and it was raining for the better part of yesterday.

Yeah that happened to me, too. Since there is a tax for cosmetic surgery,
if you wanna avoid that, you need to make a full payment in your country.
It sucks but it's Korean's law. :/

I did mine on March 24. :smile: Yeah I had discomfort while breathing through nose
for about 3-4 days. Did you already have 2jaw ?