BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great. The response to my e-mail was quick, and I also liked their pickup and guest house service. They have english coordinators helping me out from the day I arrive until the day I leave that I could careless about anything but my surgery. Dr. Hong explained everything in step so that I could understand exactly what I was about to receive. The environment for both hospital and guest house was very clean and nice. The hospital is 16 story building, so you can't really miss it. No wonder Korea is known for plastic surgery. Since the guest house was only 5 min away from the hospital, commuting was easy and fast. (you don't want to walk around too long when your face is swollen like a donut. :P) Overall it was very convenient and professional. :smile:

Congrats! I can't wait for my surgery next year! Can you please email me your B&A pictures if you could? [email protected]
Thanks! :smile:

hi can i see your B&A pics! im really keen to see how skillful.. and btw who was the doc? [email protected]

hi dear is it possible to send me your before and after pics?? [email protected] btw i cant seem to navigate on the jewelry website did u have a translator?

How do they reduce your lips, cutting from inside the mouth?

What kind of implant did they give you for the forehead?

If it is ok with you, how much do they charge you for lip reduction and forehead implant?

Many thanks!

congrats for your successful surgery my fren ! happy for you !

which clinic did you go for consultation?

It was my 1 month mark yesterday, too :smile: Funny I had a consultation with the chief Dr. Kim at Regen also, but ended up at VIP across the street because I didn't want silicone on the bridge and he didn't include a septoplasty which Dr. Lee noticed. But yeah you were there with me exactly the same time :smile: Hopefully at 6-12 months those bumps disappear and the tip softens and I'll be completely satisfied!

How did u take sinecch?? Did u take some before surgery? How many days after surgery did you take it?

Yo Rohnin! :cool: Chatted with you over Skype but end up didn't meet cos I wasn't confident enough like you to go out. How are you?

I think because I brought a reference pic for my desired nose, and during the consultation, doc used the pic to point out and make markings that he will narrow the nasal bridge, raise tip etc to achieve similar result. Did you bring any reference pic, or you just verbally discuss?

I am still envious of the fact that VIP gives you free hairwash and facial everyday! Regen only do that for patients who does facial countering. *like aren't Rhinoplasty patients important too?* :thinking:

lol. Just kidding. :roflmfao:

Do you take both SINECCH and BROMELIN at the same time? Do you have to eat before taking them? Because after surgery, I'm afraid I can't eat anything and that means I can take these either. Besides these two, did you take any pain killer?

I read in other forum, some people said they take vitamin A and some other vitamins a week or so before surgery day.I'm not sure if it would help for they recovery