BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

To an earlier question : June is ok, but quite warm as its near summer time. Best to go in colder months of Feb-April, Sep- Nov; as e cold weather helps e swellings to subside.

Reading e other posts that may have negative views of bk - all I can say is that - for me n my 3 colleagues who all had our eyelids procedures done by Dr Kim at BK - we all turned out well with very good results. Maybe other people may have different experiences, so their views may differ n I won't know if BK is good for other types of surgeries.
Best is to hear from people who have had e surgeries done n have pics of pre n post operation to show e results. Then, it's up to e readers to decide for themselves I guess. For me n my colleagues - we r all happy w e results n works done by Dr Kim n BK.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been 3 weeks since my eyelids procedures (upper n Blepharoplasty). All bruisings gone. Just a little swellings on on left lower eyelid left. Upper eyelids still a little swelling. Should be better after another month. M happy with the result (no more eye bags n loose upper eye skins). Shape of my eyes much better ( not droopy n sleepy n tired anymore).
I am interested to do fat grafting to remove the nasolabial folds around my mouth n frown lines on my forehead. Anyone have any idea which hospital/doctor specialize n is good at this? Just wondering besides BK as my 1st option.

The weather on June is quite warm as it's near summer. Better to go in colder months of Feb-April or Sept-Nov, as the cold weather helps swellings to subside faster.

that sounds expensive, especially compared to the other practices. I don't mind paying for quality but it seems like the price for this clinic is twice for other well known places that were recommended. I don't think forking over big dollars always equates the best surgeries.

I speak fluent Korean so I don't need a fluent English speaker as well.

Thanks for your two cents though, I hope your recovery is well and Grand knows that they have clients like you spreading the good word.

I look 4 my own translator then.

Hey everyone
How much did y'all bring to Korea for plastic surgery? I'm at a loss on how much money I should change! I don't wanna change too much and lose $$ to the exchange counter!
I should be doing facial contouring, nose, forehead n MAYBE eyes if my situation allows me! :smile: cos I don't wanna talk to the consultants about pricing now. I intend to pay cash to avoid tax. :smile: oh, I'm from Singapore.

Btw anybody coming to Korea late may to mid June?! My friends and I will be there! It'll be so awesome if we could meet up, chit chat and console each other :biggrin:

Thank you!

I got my v-line done and it looks great though. How do you know all this ?

If you want to avoid paying tax, you may want to make full payment before surgery in singapore. For nose and eyes, no matter where you go in Korea, they will charge 10% tax on you if you make payments in Korea. There is no tax for facial contouring though which does not really make sense.
It's okay to cut down bone on your face but not okay to fix eyes and nose ?
pshhh. :P

I just asked my korean friend to read this article for me and the article says
Grand plastic surgery clinic is the top clinic which had the most amount of
suing cases with 52 casees. top 2 was also Grand ps clinic in another location with 7 suing cases.

I agree with you. It's really up to everyone to decide where to go. I didn't get mine from Dr.kim so I don't know if all the bad reviews of BK are true or false, but Dr. Kim is not the only doctor in BK and every hospital has its own downside and upside. I'm really happy with myself after having nose, zygoma reduction, and v-line surgery. I had it with Dr.Hong.

The best thing is really to just go have an appointment with any hospital that you like, compare the price and facility, and if you are sure that this is what you want to do, go for it.

Today has been 1 month for me after surgery. And I finally learned how to post my picture. Laugh myself I know. LOL I took this one last saturday before my date. whoooohooo :cool:
And yes, it is hot. I bought this coat on sale in Korea it was so pretty. I'll probably never wear it outside in Singapore I know, but maybe the next time I travel to Korea !
Let me know if you want to see my before picture since I don't want to post that here ever. haha

Hello guys:
I just give questions about nose rivision (second time), and V-line consultancy at VIP . They pre-count 7500 $ for V-line and 9500 for the nose.total incude extra service (if need) is 22.000.But im still considering between VIP and ID.Can you give me some advise.

Hi Dan4me, thanks for your photo, can you show me the "before and after" photo after consultancy.

give me your email address then I will send it to you. :smile:

Hi everyone!! I would like to ask if anyones been to Banobagi clinic before? I'm planning to visit Korea with my friend this coming October and we want to go for some consultations but don't know which clinic/hospitals are better? :help:

P.S: Ive emailed BK before but the cost they quoted me was like :wtf: