BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me your email address then I'll send it to you. what is goong by the way?

$7500 for v-line is cheap but $9500 for nose is kinda crazy even though it's second time. What's wrong with your nose ? Send consultation emails to both clinic and see if you like any.
If you don't like both, then try others. Be specific for what kind of extra service they would offer because they would say it is all included and charge you later.

Omg, i love your face shape. it looks so gorgeous. I can't wait to get my surgery done next month :roflmfao:
Oh can you send me your b&a pictures as well? here is my email address [email protected]

Goong is a korean drama! haha. err..how am i supposed to give u my emai? cos i think i still cant pm ppl yet T.T

Hello. Depending on the clinic and doc you wish to have your procedures done, you can estimate the PS cost from the past contributors at forums. I brought SGD$1,000 cash extra in case I need to change in Korea.

Cost of food in Korea is quite similar to SG. During the first week if you are recovering indoors, you won't spend so much as you can't eat solid foods. I mostly eat cereal with milk, fruits, soft bread and lots of juices from the mini mart. Spend less than SGD$100. Hope it helps ;)

Your face shape is very nice :smile: Congrats!

Hi Susan, My Eyelid revision is done by Dr Kim bkclinic as well last year. Although my revision lowering eyelid seems to be ok but my scaring is terrible, it's clumpy & thick so my eyelid look thick even though it's now lowered to 5-6mm. Dr Kim willing to revise my scar line n lower 1-2mm more . I'm now hesitating to do it anot. I'm heading to Seoul on 26th April hope u can kindly share with me your eyelid post ops pic. Pls kindly take one photo with eyes close for me to see the eyelid scar line..my email: [email protected] thank u