BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Dan4me. Wow! Yr face shape is gorgeous! I would love to have that face shape but don't dare go thru e procedure as it's so major! Anyway, I'm not young anymore so no need lah. It's worth improving our looks as it gives us more confidence n we feel so much better about ourselves! Congrats!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since he speaks 0 English
I was wondering if there are any English translators at The clinic at all? and how adequate these translators are?
Zoe is unavailable during the period I can go so I was wondering if anyone out there had any other options if they were interested in going to Jewlry for surgery?

yes, i feel so surprise with their price even i heard before they're very famous, my face is little bit fat cos i just gave brth baby.So after saw my photo,they give the detail:

V-Line : 7,500 USD
Liposuction for cheeck (if need) : 2,500 USD
Nose revision: 9,500 USD
Ex tra fee : 1,000 USD
Extra fee for nose deviation??? : 1,800 USD
Total : 22,300 USD
Do you have the price from BK for these consultancy?Please give me more advice.Feel so shock with VIP 's price.
Ps:Nothing wrong with my nose, but after consultancy, i hear a lot of bad news about the doctor, and they said the silicon will come out soon,so scary.I have to find the way to fix it soon.

Thanks so much, susan58 ! Well, I believe that women have right to achieve beauty regardless of age. It doesn't have to be going through plastic surgery but hey, if you think you need it, why not ? :biggrin:
It is definitely worth it. I really feel difference in my every day life. I feel more confident and beautiful. :smile:

That is so weird. what the hell is extra fee for 1000 USD ??? I had consultancy about price via email consultation. Send them email and ask price about what you want to do. Extra fee sounds just very suspicious to me.
My rhino was first time so the price won't be the same as yours. but my v-line cost 10000 USD (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation) . I had hump on my nose, but they did not list another price for hump removal.

http://english.bkhospital.com/ This is their website.
[email protected] This was email address I asked the price to.

That is scary if the siliicone really does come out. :-/ I hope everything goes well with you with planning and everything. Send them email and see what they say, too. It never hurts to ask another doctor :smile:

Yes, it was from Dr.Hong :smile:
I sent it ! Let me know what you think ! Thanks !

Ya, your face is so cute. Can you send me your photo ( beforea and after),now im considering about BK also,after saw you pic. it's so cute

Aww, thanks so much. You checked my email, right ? :smile:
Yeah I really like my results, too !

That is so not true, if you pay in CASH (korean won), they will not tax you at all.
Jewelry did not tax me at all and when i made payment with my credit card, they absorbed the bank charges as well

No the tax part is the same for any hospital for cosmetic surgery in korea when it comes to specific site like eyes and nose. If the hospital you had surgery told you they did not charge on it, they either paid the tax for you or charged you enough to waive it for you. It's illegal not to charge the tax on the cosmetic surgery. They told me the same thing at ITEM, wonjin, and BK.

And the whole reason for waiving tax on cash payment is probably not to leave the record on their tax purpose which is pretty much the same as scam. Good thing at least they did good surgery on you.

Dear folks who have gone to Korea for their surgeries, may I ask the lovelies who had done rhino and vline, what is the approximate price range for these 2 surgeries currently? I have made enquiries online but the correspondence insisted that she couldn't quote me a price online and I would have to see the doctor to get a quote. But it would be silly of me to just fly over there just to get a quote should I decided not to accept their surgery in the end isn't it?

Besides, I believe many of us would need a quote to work out our budgets. Speaking of budget, anybody care to share what is the total amount of damage to your wallet and the breakdown of it all for your trip there? I think it would be most helpful to many others who are considering on embarking on a journey there.

And all the darlings who like me, couldn't splatter a single sentence of Korean (well, besides food names of course lol), I suppose all of you hire a translator while being there?

An anxious and excited newbie here. :smile:

I had nose and v-line and cheekbone reduction 1 month ago.
v-line (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation) 10000 USD
nose (silicone + septal cartilage + hump reduction) 4500 USD
cheekbone reduction 5000 USD

I didn't need to hire a translator since they already had english staffs.
Damage to my wallet was pretty huge because I traved 1 more week in Korea and many many shopping. :roflmfao:
I stayed at their guest house for free for 1 week, and then stayed at hotel for another week. This cost me around 800 USD. And food cost around 500 USD for 2 weeks. Transportation is pretty cheap. Shopping cost a lot. haha
I hope this helps :smile:

Hi, can u tell me which noblesse hotel? In Gangnam or Dongdaemun? I'm going to book my hotel soon, thanks a million!
And, how does Zoe charge?