BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,can you please ask your fren all the clinic mentioned in the article?
(i mean the name of the clinic)

Hi dan4me, yeah she hasn't replied any of my emails (mailed her 3 times since 16 April 10:17pm) her email is xx
I'm really upset! It's not just my money, but my friends' too! I hope she believes in karma. I've got her POSB savings acc no. Is there any way I can track her down?
Can anyone kindly advise me please?
Thank you so much!

That is crazy. Do you think you can email someone who manages this website to give you her personal information ? Or track her IP address or something ? I am so sorry this happened to you. :sad:

I only see her once a week at work. :sad: but I will ask her when she comes next week :smile:

Weee. I will be going to korea this summer(June) to do orthognathic surgery at ID or item clinic. the pictures are amazing but they wont give me an exact price until i get my xrays and CT done. Has anyone here done two-jaw surgery. it looks so incredibly painful. and i think you cant eat solids for weeks. ugh.

Don't I have you e-mail address ? I will send you e-mail as soon as I hear from her. or leave me your e-mail address again please :smile:

I e-mailed JW, Grand and V.I.P about prices for zygoma reduction + tipplasty/alar for a bulbous tip.
Prices are nose and the zygoma reduction.
Grand: 4,300 + 8,500=12,800
V.I.P: 6,000 + 6,300=12,300
JW: 2,800 + 5,000=7,800.

Grand suggested a small implant because when I correct my tip, the dr said that my nose will curve upwards. They also recommended zygoma reduction, but mine only comes out slightly. It's because I'm...fat lol but I've already lost 20kgs and I'm still going! When I reach my goal weight, I might get it done.

All the other drs said that my nose bridge and everything else is nice, so I would only need to fix my bulbous tip.. I'm also really interested in Chungdam U. It's not on any forum, but it is quite famous among koreans. They do a lot of ulzzangs and celebrities. http://y5402470.blog.me/ their site is only in korean, but I found their naver blog which has a lot of pictures/reviews.

I'm still a little undecisive regarding the zygoma reduction and maybe jaw too...has anyone here done it? what is the swelling like?

Hi, can you share Grand 's email for me, tq so much

edited