BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I was in there for a consultation today foe double eyelid surgery after a recommendation from a local Korean. The building was very posh and professional looking, one of the best I've seen but my impression changed when I spoke to consultant and surgeon-the only english speaking surgeon who got fobbed off onto me. He suggested something completely different from what I wanted, rushed through it and then shot off to the next appointment, had no interest in seeing me and was even a bit sarcastic. There was no way I was gonna let him anywhere near my eyes. The atmosphere was like loads of girls in waiting room and all consultants rushing to get their business.

Hey, I actually got this done last summer. Not in Korea though but in NYC. If you can PM me and I will share my experience. It's rather long and will be detailed so it's best to PM or email :smile:

hi dan4me, do you think you can send me your before pic? you look really lovely in your photo!!

email. they responded pretty quickly to my emails.

Hey dan4me thanks for ur useful input! Yah I bet most ppl will spend quite a sum on shopping too. Heehee~

how many of you are involved ?

BKDY was one of them as well, 4th in position.

1. according to google translate there's
  2. grand plastic surgery, both locations
  3. seoul plastic surgery
  4. granulator plastic surgery
  5. bk dong yang plastic surgery
  6. wonjin plastic surgery
  7. seoul won plastic surgery
  8. rapids en up assembly
  9. the united nations children plastic surgery
  10. hee moon plastic surgery