BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hi dan4me. You look really cute in that photo. Do you mind sending me your before photo to [email protected]?
Thanks

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM! Hi! I plan to get facial contour surgery in Korea around early June. I'm gonna be in seoul on June 12th. Would you like to meet up and seek consultation together? I'm currently looking at JW, Regen and Gyalumhan. I've done tons of research on those surgery clinics and heard both negative and positive experience from other people. I'm kind nervous to go on my own. It would be really nice if I can join you guys!! Could you email me at [email protected]? Let's talk more about the trip!! Hope to hear from you!

Seriously !! There are so many clothing store on one street !!
I feel like I bought clothes for my lifetime usage.:P
Enjoy Your travel to korea if you are planning one ! :smile:

would I be able to see the pictures? ^^ my email is [email protected] thanks kk

oh Thanks ! why i can't find some of the clinic's website?

Hi! Thanks for your reviews ! Is it BK DONGYANG?

ak212. wow. i am from new york city also. but i was told such a procedure would cost 30000 or more here so that's why i am doing it in korea. i cannot do pm yet. i need to increase my post count. so i guess i will post more and pm you as soon as i am able to. thank you for the quick help.

Hi Atacris,

I'm interested in having my breast done in Korea too? Could you please update me of your progress?

Clinic that I have been looking into are:

-Wonjin
-BK Dong Yang
-OZ
-VIP
-Banogi

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Aussy

I had a friend who went to BK Dong Yang and Wonjin - he did eyes with Dr Kim at BK and nose with Dr Park at Wonjin. He wasn't too happy with Dr Kim's work and felt like an object under his care. He regretted for doing his eyes there because beside it being a bit pricey, he wasn't treated well. He loves his new nose and Dr Park is very professional, gentle and caring, so is his staffs and consultants. If you need a consultant who speaks English, there is a nice lady who speaks fluent English there and she was there before and after his surgery. Dr Park is very honest but he isn't sarcastic like Dr Kim. His price is very reasonable also. Please bring picture as this would help give the doctor some ideas of how you would your nose look and he would give you realistic outcome that makes your nose looks naturally beautiful and fit your face. I would say Dr Park is the best doctor for nose job! If you do not want to get emotionally hurt, do not go to Dr Kim as he is quite harsh. Don't believe it? Go and see him when you are in Korea for consultations. I am not sure with other doctors there but I heard they do have nice staffs.

I just visited a prominent local hospital in Singapore ( cosmetic surgery dept) to enquire about their price for fat transfer. Their most unfriendly and rude front office staff ( a young Chinese female staff) answered me rudely 'case by case'! And asked me to check their website. I was so put off by the bad service, I decided not to consider local Singapore plastic surgeons! I decided to continue to go to Seoul for my GST transfer procedure, most likely with BK (where I did my eyelids procedure). The Seoul hospitals are do much better in skills and their service is so much better! I don't know why people would pay exorbitant prices in Singapore and have bad service added to that! Horrible! I applaud Korean cosmetic surgery hospitals for their excellent works and superb customer service! Singapore is horrible compared to Korea. I encourage all people to go to Korea for their cosmetic surgery!