BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hello, I will be going to Korea to get jaw bone reduction then a mid face lift. Can someone tell me which korea clinic is good and the price for jaw bone reduction/shaving. I want a oval face. What is the price for cheek bones reduction also. How long do I have to stay in korea? How long is the recovery time so I can get back to work?

dan4me...I read that you've got jawbone reduction. How was it? HOw long did it take you to recover and get back to work?

I am chinese, do those clinic have chinese or English translator?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all ! ^^

Anyone done double eyelid surgery at Banobagi?
Mind to share the before after? :smile:
And can i know the cost? like in average. I know different case will cost different price.
How long you'll need to stay for recovery? (as the doctor suggested)

And where is people usually staying at after the surgery? hotel or something around?
Please mention me any hotel and the price list . *giggle*

Im about planning to go there next month, is it possible? like i havnt prepared anything. lol And ill go like for my own self , so please let me know if any of you are goin there . Cos ill need a guide or friends . I dont speak korean. and my idea was to askin a tour guide, but i thou it would be expensive?
SO,anyone going to banobagi ? around or probably 7th may 2012 :smile: Oh, anyway im from Indonesia.
Please let me know ^^ thanks !

p.s : suggestion for best surgeon for eyelid job in banobagi? : )

Hey,

I'll be going there middle of may..I'm also interested in banobagi, can you share your experience with me once you have gone.

Thanks

Hi I'm going to be in Seoul from may 6-15 for my first rhino. Anyone in Seoul during that period? Please message me! Would love to have company :smile: also anyone have extra sineech I can buy from?

I'm staying in dondaemun is it really far from the plastic surgery clinic area?

Give me your email address. I'll send you an email :smile:

I'm interested in banobagi too. But it is too pricey:woot:. I hope we can gather up, so that can negotiate with the consultant we go in group:graucho:. Any idea?

Hi diorluver ! I will be in Seoul May 12 - 17 to get my nose done too. Which clinic are you getting it done ? I still haven't decide which clinic and haven't book a hotel yet. If it's possible we could plan to stay together to reduce the hotel cost. Email is [email protected] BTW could anyone tell me which clinic is specialize or best in Rhinoplasty beside Regen, BK and Wonjin ? thank you !

I'm going to Seoul in two weeks to get a rhinoplasty too. How much did your sister pay for the nose job at BK? did she get silicone implant and cartilage tiplasty? I was going to go BK, but saw a post saying that the BK is one of the cliniic with lots of sueing cases. Maybe you should come with me and not have to wait till next year. I will be in Seoul from May 12 - 17 then visit Vietnam after that :smile:.