BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I am Malaysian.19years old.
And I actually consult banobagi through email.
They replied my email so fast(in mandarin word).
But I still very confused because the surgery for eye and nose is quite expensive.
They suggest me to do eye muscle adjustment+double eyelid,cost 3500000KRW.
And nose surgery(silicion impant,reshape blah blah blah)cost 4000000KRW.
Almost RM20,000++ for me~

But then,they say if pay with cash,they will have some discount.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't pm you yet.. can u let us know the price anyways??

Hi everyone I'm new on here and was wondering if anybody had price ranges for Regen. I tried asking them but they wanted my picture and other information and I'm nervous about sending it out.

:O 4,6000,000 KRW for all that? Did you get a quote beforehand, as in through e-mail? Because they told me 4,300,000 KRW for tiplasty + alar >w<

Hi I booked hotel already! I'm planning to consult regen, shimmian, and o&young. If I have time I might squeeze in migo and dream. Message me when u r in Seoul! We can go eat or sightsee!

HI ! where's the hotel you booked at and how much does it cost? If you want maybe I could stay with you if my clinic is some where in the same area, I really don't care where I stay, cuz I'm on a budget and rather save hotel fee to spend on foods or shopping. Let me know if you are down with that idea.

Hi. It's been 1 month since my upper and lower eyelids surgery with BK. I am very happy with the results, especially the lower eyelids. My bags are totally gone and I look so much fresher! All my colleagues said I look great!
Now I am considering doing a Fat Transfer/Grafting on my nasolabial folds and frown lines. Has anyone done this and what's the results? Any advice anyone?

Can you give me the web site for Grand surgery? thank you.

I will consult 3 clinic which have a good recommendation and specialized in eye surgery.
1. Teium
2. Item
3. Jewelry
Do we need a translator for consulting those clinic?

From what I have heard, Dr Kim at BK is great at nose job but it is also said that he does not care much about patients' feelings. A friend of mine told me that he even shouted at her and seemed annoyed when she cried because of scare. So I dont know it is worth it to have surgeries there no matter how good he is.

Dr Park seems to have a lot of positive comments about his nice attitude towards patient and the price at oz clinic is obviously much cheaper than almost others. But for those who want to have eyelid surgery, he often insists in natural results (partial incision method) which may not produce huge difference as some may wish.