BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

To: Asin. Hi! I am interested in Fat Grafting for my face. When u get e info, can u pls email n share w me at [email protected] (l for London, n foe Norway). I really want to do it but have read that there may be risks of permanent lumps n uneven swellings. Pls share w me e info that u get on fat grafting k?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of an English interpreter other than Zoe? I tried to book with her but she is full. Thanks!

To Susan, I will let you know when I get more information and how the procedure goes.

Hi Dear Member!

Im back from cheonan seoul at Eve Plastic Surgery for my Epi Reversal & Fat Graft. Im Super happy with my result, price is really affordable..i got a great deal for my epi reversal & fat graft. I have start a new thread for people who looking for Epi Reversal as its a rare revision case to fin in forum...My Thread is (Successful Epi Reversal with Eve Plastic Surgery) there is before & after photo & clinic photo as well as Dr Chung korea news article. He is Specialize in Eyes work! Do search the thread for more details. Good Luck!

Hello! I'm new in this forum. I'm interested to get eyelid and rhinoplasty done in korea. Appreciate everyone's recommendations as it really makes my research much easier. Anyway I'm intending to travel anytime soon. Have not set a proper date yet but I'm pretty flexible w it. I'll also be gg for dr kim's consultation on the 5th May in sg. But probably not gg BK after reading so much of the bad comments.
Im also interested to look for travel buddies as i'm a total stranger to korea, and hopefully someone willing to share the hotel cost. My email address is [email protected], so pls drop me an email if you're interested k?

Hi Susan, I actually send u email regard Fat graft pricing at Eve plastic surgery.... I wonder did u receive my email? Oh I'm done with my Epi reversal & Nasolabial fold fat graft... Dr Chung give me a very Gd offer.. Anyway I would like to share with u, Dr Chung quotes for Fat Graft 3 Area is only at 1.5mil won. If u make cash payment he can 10% waive tax. Upon multiple surgery he can offer best rate with extra 10% discount on total payment.

Thanks! Will definitely give Chanel a try after my makeup is finished!

Hello! Im getting double eyelids and doing my nose too! Im also going for the consultation on 5th may! But im getting done in july. Im also considering jewelry and regen as ppl said that the prices are a little cheaper than bk. Let me know if u have decided on which surgeon to go!

Hi

Im going to meet Dr Kim from BK on 5 may too!

Let me knw if you wan2 meet up together afterwards. My appt is at 12pm. Am quite skeptical bout BK as well due to the negative reviews so i just wan2 meet dr kim and see wat he is like in person.

Btw do you have a confirm date for ur ps in seoul already? Im planning it for late june.

Hi Dear Moona, my Frd did with Dr Chung Nose Revision she is happy another frd did eyelid embedding it's her 2nd day so still swelling... Overall Dr Chung is gd in eyes but I nvr did any eyelid revision with him accept my epi reversal. You can email him for enquiry? Anyway his eyelid lowering revision is only 2.2mil won.

Hi tari_tigerlily, i dont know why i cant PM u. Dr Chung give me a gd offer.. Because I did multiple surgery with him...If u do multiple surgery with Dr Chung he offer a 10% discount. Upon Cash payment he can waived 10% tax for u.

Anyway his Primary eyelid incision is 1mil won, Eyelid Revision 2.2mil won. Epi reversal 1.5mil won. Fat Graft 3 Area is 1.5mil won. His price is the most competitive among all clinic in Seoul coz previously I check almost of all 7 top famous Plastic surgery clinic none of them r competitive.

U can email Dr Chung for advise his email : [email protected]. Don't worry he is a very personalize & patience doctor. Good Luck! :smile:

Wow, cheap! Does his clinic does nose too? Please send me your before and after pictures to me at [email protected]! Thanks!

Yes my frd cousin did her nose revision with Dr Chung less than 2.8mil. She very satisfied with her result... But again revision work varies on individual case ya... I rely ur email le

Hi,
I'm going to meet dr. Kim tomorrow too and I hv book my ticket and hotel to Seoul in July.
We can buddy up to do survey at jewelry and other clinics, pm me if u keen...