BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by dan4me
I had nose and v-line and cheekbone reduction 1 month ago.
v-line (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation) 10000 USD
nose (silicone + septal cartilage + hump reduction) 4500 USD
cheekbone reduction 5000 USD

I didn't need to hire a translator since they already had english staffs.
Damage to my wallet was pretty huge because I traved 1 more week in Korea and many many shopping.
I stayed at their guest house for free for 1 week, and then stayed at hotel for another week. This cost me around 800 USD. And food cost around 500 USD for 2 weeks. Transportation is pretty cheap. Shopping cost a lot. haha
I hope this helps :smile:

would I be able to see the pictures? my email is [email protected] thanks

chao ban,

Minh cung muon qua han quoc sua mui va got mat. Ban o dau vay?

Can you send my the prices from Grand Surgery and maybe your b & a photo?

my email: [email protected]

Thanks

Hey guys!

I plan on going to Korea for mandible reduction surgery. I want to ask those who had this procedure done if you were able to walk after the 1-day hospitalization. I'm asking because when I got breast implants it was really hard to walk for about a week due to every foot step producing a vibration that was excruciating! So I'm wondering if this effect exists for those who underwent jaw surgery. I might have to bring a wheelchair if I have to walk or take public transportation back to my hotel. :-/

I sent you a email with my pictures. :smile:
Check it out !

Can you please send me your before and after nose pictures at [email protected]?

I'm very interested in getting my nose done and I don't know which clinic to do at! All those 3 procedures for 4.5k usd sounds affordable to me!

I sent it to you. You probably won't be able to see my nose clearly since I don't really have side before pictures. But I tried my best. hehe
Let me know what you think ! :smile:

hey guys, my boyfriend is in the U.S. currently and i'm thinking of asking him to get me some sinecch and bromelain for my friend's eyelid surgery.
apparently sinecch isnt available in singapore i have NO IDEA WHY AND IT IS SO ANNOYING.

but its okay my boyfriend is there right now so can make use of him muahahah~~/

He says he can get it cheaper if we buy in a larger bulk, so i was wondering any of you all doing plastic surgery or dental implant surgeries?

if you guys need some sinecch or bromelain please contact me okay! +6590191053!

@dan4me, I'm looking to get mandible reduction surgery done and am starting the process of saving money and narrowing doctors to consult. Which clinic/doctor did you go to? Also, I plan on staying with a friend, who lives about 35 minutes away (walking/public transportation) from Seoul. Do you think it's feasible to make that trip after coming out of the 1-day hospitalization? May I see pictures of your v-line procedure? My email is [email protected]. I want to reduce the width of my jaw >.< but I don't think it's necessary to make my chin smaller. Any advice helps! Thanks!

Hey Snowfow, it's been a couple years. Did you ever go through with your surgery? If so, which surgery did you get? And if you don't mind telling, how did it go? I plan on getting jaw reduction surgery, but not really the v-line because I want to keep some unique features about myself. Also, which doctor did you pick? I want to go to a less-commercialized doctor who specializes with face contouring and provides exceptional after-care. Any advice helps! Thanks!

Zinita,

Did you ever go through with your surgery? If you did, how did it go?

I did my surgery at BK by Dr. Hong. :smile: I sent you my email !

Hello
It has been 2 months since my surgery now.
I had nose (silicone for nose bridge + septal cartilage for tip + humpr removal), cheek reduction, and v-line surgery (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation).
My 1 month old picture is here somewhere on the forum so look for it see the difference. :smile:
I simply love my results !!