BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Which would you guys go to for rhinoplasty? I have an awfully big nose and need to reduce it in size etc etc

BANOBAGI
ID
DREAM
SHIMMIAN (dr jung)

I am scheduled to head to Korea in August but I keep changing my mind :sad:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been a couple of posts from people who had their rhinoplasty from regen, but I was wondering if anyone else has gotten rhinoplasty from regen recently. I have an appointment set up for this summer and am starting to get nervous. I am looking for a very natural change (nothing too big and fake looking). Thanks!

Illumi, I see that you had your rhinoplasty procedure done at Regen from Dr. Kim. I'm happy to hear that you are satisfied with your results! Would you mind messaging me your before and after pictures? I would greatly appreciate it and promise that it will not be shared.

I think she was actually talking about Dr.Kim from BK. :smile:

can you send me your b&a pictures my email address is [email protected] thanks.

So from what I've gathered so far, most people fly over to Korea first and then seek out the surgery clinics for the first time. Do they expect to get the surgery done within the same week? Isn't that too short of a time frame?

Do most of these clinics charge consultation fees?

If you read through Illumi's past posts, you'll see that she actually had her rhinoplasty done at Regen with Dr. Kim.

Dan4me, your results look great though.

Most people go there meet and meet multiple surgeons then get their surgery done the following day. You need to stay there atleast 2 weeks. Allow an extra day to get your consultations.

The procedure for reducing strictly only the jaw is called mandible reduction surgery. The one that involves the chin is called genioplasty. When people opt for both to be done the term is called V-line surgery (mandible reduction + genioplasty). Hope this clarifies any confusions. :jammin:

Yeah, if these clinics charge consultation fees it would definitely impact which clinics I'm going to go to consult with in person, lol.