BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Thanks Illumi! Per your recommendation, I checked out Jewelry's website and its before and after pictures. I thought Jewelry's B and A pictures were really impressive!! To be quite honest, I wasn't too impressed with Regen's before and after pictures (I could just have different taste as well). Would you mind sharing with me your thoughts on Regen's pictures? Are you still happy with your result? Thank you for your time!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, mind sharing how u managed to bargain? Am planning to do double eyelid, eyebag removal and vline but not sure if they will allow that.

Can email me at [email protected] if it's more convenient for. Thanks!

Hi,

I am tossing up between getting my dark eye bags done at either Regen or Teuims. How were yours? Would you say they were 70 or 80% gone? What was the doctors name who did them :smile:

x

Hi there, how much u did for facial contouring and your fren for double eyelid surgery? the before discount and after discount price? I wanna do double eyelid + eye bag removal and facial contouring.

Hi, mind sharing your b/a? My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

U look amazing dan4me! Love your bridge!

I wanna have sharp contour but Dr Kim didn't suggest cheek reduction but only chin implant and mandible reduction. What is the check resection like? what is the procedure like?

Hi,
Just to share with you guys. I been to jewelry and had my surgery done there. My rhinoplasty and genioplasty - it turns out good. Not the best but it suits my face.
If u need photos, u can pm me.
Thank you.
Jewelry is good at eyes too. As my friends eyes turn out to be pretty well and receive many compliments by Koreans on streets.

Their prices are certainly reasonable.

Hello Sunny.

I was impressed with Regen being on some transformation reality show in Korea, which is unfortunately not avail in youtube anymore. Something like Extreme Makeover. Seeing the final result of the women on youtube walking and talking is more convincing than B&A pics to me :biggrin:

Secondly, before consulting Regen, I had consulted with 2 docs in SG and 2 Korean docs. I showed them Han Ye Seul and Angelababy's nose as reference. One of my requirement was I wanted a slim bridge which needed narrowing of nasal bone (osteotomy). Both SG docs says can't be done. They say implant on bridge will have a slimmer visual effect already. To me... I think nose still looks big if I still have a wide nasal bridge. :/

BK's Dr. Kim not counted for I didn't show him the reference pic. But I showed the pic to a small Korean Clinic called Lines Clinic, and the doc also did not mention osteotomy.

When I consulted Regen, Dr. Kim says I can achieve Han Ye Seul's nose and will do osteotomy even without me mentioning it. And that... was the selling point for me. :tup:

Also, being an overseas patient myself, I wanted a smooth one time op with no complications. That is why I wanted a reputable doc and clinic. Though Regen is more expensive than others like Bano and Jewelry, but I see it as... cheaper and more satisfied than SG's Woffles Wu because I almost considered him! :roflmfao:

That is my personal opinion. And yes, nose is very pretty, and also making my whole face look great :smile:

Hi do u mind sharing your b&a pic? [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi.

I am impatient to shop for surgeons so yr testimonials r a good reference for my decision to do PS in Korea.

Could u drop me more info via email?

Hi.

I am won over by the many PS anecdotes by korean surgeons. I admire u girls who flew all the way there for the ops.

I had scheduled an appt with Dr Kim in Spore (July) but decide to back out cos read that he is too curt with his consultation. Also clinics that target on foreign visitors have little positive comments too.

So, I read good reviews with Eve, Teuim, Banobagi, and a couple of others. Please give me good advice as I want to fly there, to the job (rhino n epi) and be happy with my bold decision (on a friendly budget too!). And flying there alone requires good planning as I am takig med leave from work to have a new face!