BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Also I am travelling to Seoul alone on 6th June so if anyone wants to hook up to share hotel costs or just to meet up for some food, please send a reply, be nice to have some company! :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's grandsurgery.com

Speaking of grand surgery, I can't keep up with all the posts on this forum so has anyone had rhino / double eyelids / v-line surgery done at Grand; Banobagi or Teuim? These are my top 3 PS on my list at the moment. Regen are too overpriced and way over my budget

Don't worry. There are always Singaporeans going to Korea to have work done. They just don't talk about it :P Try asking around in forums and maybe someone will respond that they go around the same time as you.

About info, you can look through my past posts. My best advise. If you are alone and new to the world of PS, I encourage you to hire a good PS translator in Korea. The translator can help you a lot in planning, answering PS questions for you or from the clinics you want, accompany you from clinic to clinic and just about anything you need like what to buy, and where to get this and that in Korea... etc.

My translator is Zoe and she can be reached at [email protected]

All the best!

I am waiting for my prices to come back for Rhino / Jaw / Facial Contouring from Banobagi, Regen, VIP and OZ (who I have heard is the cheapest) But also find out how long you can stay in their guest house for as this can save a lot of money and also free airport transfer for convenience.

I know if you have your op with OZ they have a cheap deal with a local hotel and Banobagi have a guest house you can stay up to 5 days.

The most you can bring into Korea if you bring your own currency is equivalent to 10,000USD but if you change your money before you fly it is only 6,977USD. Cash is king, you don't pay the 10% tax with cash.

Can anyone let me know how to bring more money as I think my operations will be more than 10,000USD. Can you pay some with credit card?

Hey does anyone who has been to Regen happen to remember the prices for some of their surgeries? I'm starting to save money and hopefully ill have enough in two years

Well, it is pretty much the same as what I paid. :smile:
I don't think they will be pissed off because you tried to negotiate. haha
Hey, if the bargaining works, it's good for you, and if it does not work, then you still don't lose anything. so why not try ? you know ? :graucho:

Thanks babe! I understand from Dr Kim that for my jaw surgery there is no stitch removal as it is absorbed spontaneously. Is it the same for you?

I did it from Dr.Hong at BK. :smile: but yes, there was no stitch removal since they said they used absorbable thread inside mouth. :smile:

Hi may I know d doctor name who perform ur fren eye surgery, n how much for the price? Thanks n congrats 4 ur surgery

I feel extremely depressed after reading the reply from VIPPS. It's like my whole face is full of problem. :sad:

Thanks for the pictures and I’ve showed them to Dr. Lee and this is what he said.

"From the front view it is clear that she has a bulbous tip and wide alar base.
There are also a lot of soft tissues on the tip.
She might have slight deviation but I will have to check in-person to see if she has deviation inside her nose.
Her mouth also looks protruded from the side view because her nose is short and her mid face is very depressed.
In order to correct the external appearance and function of the nose, the best choice will be the rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty with mid face augmentation.
Rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty would give the satisfying final result for her as there is not much structure of her nose.
Rib cartilage #7 is the straightest and most sufficient material for full autologous graft rhinoplasty.
I would have to incise 3-4 cm underneath the breast line and use endoscope to harvest the rib cartilage.
Not only it is most safe, the final result will be permanent and very natural.
The downside is the recovery phase. Unlike silicon materials where only skin needs time to recover.
For full rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty, both skin and cartilage needs time to heal and absorb. Since rib cartilage is the thickest material among autologous tissue graft rhinoplasty, it takes more time to heal.
Most of the patients' swelling goes down in 2 weeks but the final result has to wait for at least 6 months or a year.
After 2-3 months patient's nose swelling will go down and the result will start to show better and better.

If she would like to achieve a slim oval face, she will need mandible reduction - long cut and zygoma reduction.
Mandible short cut is cutting only the small angle but long cut is reducing from under the ear to chin area.
The incision will be inside the mouth, so that there won't be any visible scar.
I can see that her sigma is wide and will need zygoma reduction.
I will reduce her cheek bone, and fix it with special fine medical wire, which is the best material to fix the bones together very tightly.
The material is better than any others, since it is not able to feel it very easily like screws and the fixation is very good. Zygoma reduction is like mandible reduction, the incision will be intra-oral.
She will be able to achieve a slimmer face after the above 2 surgeries.
The recovery period differs by patient's condition but the immediate swelling will be down in about 2 to 3 weeks and the final result will be out in about 4 to 5 months.

Also, from her side view, it is very noticeable that her chin is weak. To improve her retruded chin and support her profile view, I would like to recommend genioplasty, which is bringing the front chin forward. The incision will be inside the mouth so it won’t be visible outside and I will fix the bones together with a medical fine wire since it is the best material for fixation, which does not have any gap between the bones.

Another recommendation could be giving some volume to her face by augmenting her forehead and temple.
The safest, most natural, and semi-permanent way of augmenting forehead and temple would be using fat graft.
After fat graft, you might feel that your forehead and temple are bulgy and unnatural.
The swelling will go down by 1-2 weeks and 40-60% of fat injected will be absorbed within few months.
The remaining fat will stay very long time and the result looks very natural.”

For the eyes, you need to see the doctor in person for exact diagnosis.
But the doctor said that your eyes are pretty now.

The recovery time for above surgeries will be 2 to 3 weeks in Korea.

The surgical cost will be:
Rib cartilage rhinoplasty USD 9,500
Mid face augmentation USD 2,000
Mandible reduction USD 7,500
Zygoma reduction USD 6,500
Genioplasty USD 5,000
Forehead/temple fat graft USD 2,000
All included anesthesia.

Wow. How long does it take to absorb? That is so cool.

i plan to go to korea for eyelid surgery this june. i had ptosis, which my left eye is smaller than the right one and i really need to know which is the best clinic to fix this?