BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Cool. I was originally thinking late July or early August but it doesn't seem like it would work out with work. Maybe around winter time during the plastic off season and when it's cold enough to cover up. We'll see.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im planning to go around december too. Im a guy too

I think most drs recommend staying 10 days but my plan would be to stay at least 2 weeks just to be on the safe side :smile:
Do you know where u want to get ur surgery?
I'm thinking of going for consult at Regen, Banobagi & Wonjin

Hey, I sent my b&a pictures to you.
Check your email :smile:

Winter time seems best, the cold will help with swelling and it would be raining season in korea I believe. I might be joining with my Korean friends from ny.

Male or female it's all good. The more the marryier!

I have already chosen VIP but anything can change depending on the result of the consultation. There are many top plastic surgery clinics.

I agree w/ winter being the best time as it's like having ice on your face w/o the dripping water.

Me too; greatly leaning towards VIP unless they screw up their consultation.

Well, I'm not a medical doctor, but genioplasty is not to make your face longer. I think it's because when you slim down your chin, it would seem like you have no chin after surgery. That's probably why you need genioplasty not exactly to make your face longer but proportional. :smile:
After all, your face is not the same as a picture meaning 2 dimentional. That's probably why you have to consider how you would appear in every direction.
If you are not so sure, ask them for more explanation :smile: wherever you are considering to. :smile: I hope this helps !

Those two (chin implant + mandible reduction) are what I had to make v-line. :smile: Those are to slim down your chin and basically create a v-line on your face.

No idea. Most clinics like BK, VIP, Jewel, Banobagi, Teium, OZ are all good.

Just how the results n process is perceived by individual n luck counts too. Juz b pragmatic in making oneself feels more confident. Not otherwise.

Since consultation is free, juz go for them (a few). Most imptly, we dun hv 2 travel alone since our objective is the same - pretty:smile:

Does anyone know of any reviews on rhinoplasty in Cinderella clinic? I know many stars like G. Na and Afterschool went there and they're gorgeous! But I feel like theres a fine line between a well-made beautiful nose and a natural beautiful nose. Perhaps Cinderella is more on the well-made side rather than natural looking?

Please let me know!

www.cindyclinic.com

hi susan i send the link n my before and after photos to your email le.

Hey im from Nyc too lol. Im planing to go to korea around december too.

Really? I thought summer months were peak seasons? (I guess not everyone are students, so that makes sense)