BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

I agree. So much less waiting if you go before and after peak season ;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teium? I've never heard of that one.. Do u have their website?
Not too keen on BK tho they have quite a few bad reviews.
Have you heard of beauty line?
I emailed Zoe n she said banobagi, Regen and beauty line were best for rhino

VIP just quoted me: This is what the doctor suggest I needed the following:

The surgical cost will be

Rib cartilage rhinoplasty USD9,500

Mid face augmentation (premaxilla, paranasal included) USD4,000

They are friendly and make you feel welcomed..

I have emailed Banobagi since this clinic was highly mentioned also.
I am still considering VIP clinic.

How abt Jewel? Can we arrange on the trip cos I am eager to get it done:smile:

Thanks babe!! Wish my results can be like you! Hee

Hey what procedures where you planning to have done in korea and what clinic have you decided on?

http://www.busunko.com/

I heard this clinic they do jaw and cheek bones reduction shaved pretty inexpensive. It's like you can get it done around 6000 usa dollars. Does anyone know about this clinic? is it good? I want to email them, but no email address and it's all in Korean. How to email them?

Oh VIP provide accommodation too? that I didn't know. Then it's a selling point for me too. :smile:
I only heard of BK providing accommodation and cheapo me put them into my consideration list lol.

Yeah, VIP provides a microtel up to 7 days per their website. Free of charge. That's a saving of ~$1000. Plus, they will pick you up from the airport for free. Now that's VIP service for VIP price lol. From the single picture they have on their website; it looks pretty nice. [For those that went or are going, post pictures please.]

There is a member on here named Kain if anyone can contact him or have B&A photo from VIP can you please share. Or email me at [email protected]

Or any males who had rhinoplasty at Oz, Banogobi or Grand as well can you please email me. Greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am really keen to have this done too! but I have a big dilemma now..

I got dermal fillers last December and Banobagi said i have to wait 1 year before I can go for surgery.
ID said I would have to pay extra 1mil won to dissolve the filler.
Wonjin, Regen and Oz said it would be fine.
So now i dont know if I should be on the safe side and wait till its completely gone or just go for surgery >.<

Seoulshy Dr. Lee pretty much said the same thing about me. I read on your previous post that made you depress. I have only read positive outcomes from patient whom went with Dr. Lee. The price is a bit expensive but that because of the rib cart rhinoplasty. Accommodation makes it back up.

My list are as follow:
VIP - Costly
Grand - ? Awaiting ( this clinic seem to be in the top 10 of Korea )
Banogobi - awaiting ( top 5 on the ps clinics in Korea)
Oz - Very affordable

Let us know where you decide and when. Let's make this a field trip.

Well , im planning to get a nose job n thats mostly it . My nose is lacking height , I want to increase my radix by alot . Im leaning toward VIP. Kain's B& A photos really impressed me. Its the nose I dream of having . The only problem i have right now is whether to go for ribs or not. Like you, i do alot of physical activities too . Uggghh still got plenty of time to decide.

Tk god. I almost did it 2 weeks ago until I read this forum.

Most fillers last abt 9 mths or so. Of cos u have to extract/dissolve it so the surgeon can craft the ideal nose u hv been waiting for. Juz spend the necessary $ and receive no regrets.

Gimme a prompt if u still keen to go in mid-August:smile: