BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lexethan. That is a big plus point! :smile:

Thanks Iann.
Ha ha ya man I felt really depressed seeing the mail cos i wanted double eyelid plus vline but dr lee spotted nose plus vline instead ha ha. The accommodation is really a plus factor for me. Their many good reviews also made it one of the chosen clinic.
Am also considering BK as saw dan4me had really nice NJ and vline done there and they provide accommodation.
Regen and grand are in my consideration too. ha ha

Am thinkin of doing it in sep or nov.

Can you tell me how much Grand quoted you for rhinoplasty and eye? And could I see a B&A photos? if you are comfortable with it....;)

I got it from the pharmacy right next to BK. on the left side of BK to be exact.
:smile:

i think i might have to put my plans on hold for a while :sad:

theres enough risks with a nose job already so i dont want to put myself at any additional risks by rushing into it..

l might consider dissolving it but prob get a 2nd opinion first.. im scared dissolving it might cause trauma to the area and then might give me complications when i get my nose job..
maybe im too paranoid lol

Well, its good to play on the safe side. Its the face we are talking abt!

Hi Iaan

VIP also quoted me for the same thing but my prices are way different to yours for mid face but rib rhino is similar

Rib cart rhino USD10,000
Mid face augmentation USD2000

But I am also having
V Line Jaw USD7500
Genioplasty USD3160

If you have any more info we should share and compare.

Nanxy

What did VIP say?

Fingers crossed!

Btw babe, may I know what makeup base, foundation, powder you use? Love your makeup and complexion in your photo! Always wonder how to achieve such effect.

Hi,
I'm thinking to go korea this july for plastic surgery.. any recommendation which clinic is good.. plus i need a translator and a place to stay after surgery... hope u guys can help me :smile:

Start with reading nose job 3 forum, if you have time then nose job 2, and finally nose job. If you have any questions, then ask. There's a ton of info that you can gain by reading those forums.