BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hello,
From the Midwest, planning on going to Seoul sometime late October/ November. Thinking of eyelid and a nose job. Looking into different places now. If anyone is thinking of the same, please let me know your thoughts. Been reading the threads. Very helpful! :smile:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to get my nose reduced too! I'm leaning towards Jewelry and Regen but don't know much about their prices! Can anyone help?

Oh gosh, I hope they are not fully booked D=

Hello! Can you please send me your b/a pictures to x? Thanks!

Am considering Regen for PS too! Can you send me your b/a pictures to x? Thanks!!! T-T

Can you please send me your b/a pictures? Am flying to Korea in July and yet I don't know which clinic to go for!

Going in July too!

My left eye is a little asymmetrical and I'm thinking of fixing it and getting incision double eyelid, but should I get the left eye fixed first, wait for it to heal, or get both procedures done at the same time? @_@

can you send me your b/a pics too to [email protected]

thankkss

Dr. Lee also recommended Genioplasty and quoted me USD5000
A huge price difference compared to yours.

Regen
Banobagi
Grand
Wonjin
VIP
Are all quite popular.

I've heard good reviews about Zoe from this forum. She's a translator and can also organise accommodation.
Her email is [email protected]

Hi all, new here but have been reading through these threads for quite some time.
In order of priority, I'm interested in correcting mouth protrusion, doing V-line, blepharoplasty/lateral canthoploasty, and asian rhino.
Currently the clinics I'm considering are Regen, Grand, ID, and jewelry.
I've emailed Zoe but haven't yet emailed the clinics for consult (haven't had a chance to take pictures yet).

Anyway, interested in going to Korea in late Nov/early Dec, or if peak season really is that bad, I will push it to Mar/April 2013.

I little worried about pricing but I'd rather make sure the result is good....

Contemplating on VIP International now like most other members. Debating if I really want to use my own rib cartilage. Now that VIP have notified me that donated buyable cartilage was not available. (website stated was an option.) Than later said it was not recommended due to complications. <SMH>
And from comparing prices from members/friends...that have used VIP for the same procedures, my quotes was such a huge over priced difference.

On to the next one...need to find a really good reliable clinic in Korea for men.

Did they tell you hotel and pick/drop off service was included?