BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Bingu, Joobuzi and MiaAnn should connect!!!!!
Which part of the US Bingu?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh thats the one i left out! i knew i forgot someone lol thanks for reminding me!

i think the email is [email protected]

i've heard that chin implants can help with mouth protrusion too.. not 100% sure tho

I'm from Sg too, when are u going? What procedures you intend to do?

Oh thanks~ emailed them too.
And yeah it depends on how bad the protrusion is but I've heard that too. Like I've seen some b&a's where rhino, chin, fillers and/or forehead graft helped a lot. We'll see what the docs say about me lol

Haha yeah. Though I'm not really comfortable posting any personal infos on a public forum so I'm going to wait until i can use pm's =)
But I can say that I'm from the northeast hehe. And you, MiaAnn?

It depends on your clinic and if their prices are fixed. Most definitely they are not. Prices have already gone up by 20%. I'm really glad and lucky to be able to keep an old price (but just because I've been in communication with my PS for years).

But again, no rush. Should focus on researching the perfect plastic surgeon to operate on you. Price shouldn't be a defining point in your choice. Happy hunting! :biggrin:

1. Rinoplasty
2. Lateral cathoplasty (if doc can assure tt there will be no scar)
- Grand suggested tt it will make my round eyes look gentler.
3. Forehead, cheek n NASOlabial fat graft (either 3 or 4)
or
4. Cheekbone, OR calf reduction (can't decide either one)

Where will u be staying?

Which other clinic u hv consulted?
Where are u staying?

From Midwest, but i come to the Northeast pretty often :smile:

Email consult?
1. Banobagi - expensive but like their website pictures
2. Grand - very responsive, cheaper, like their lateral canthoplasty idea
3. Oz - best in calf reduction
4. Samsung line - good review by a cotter, but tts all. Prompt in reply. Waiting for more testimonials.

I will try to email jewelry n regen.

Tentatively 18 July. Leaning towards Young dong but looking for cleaner place. Hopefully, banobagi?

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I think a key point for me will be the clinic(s) that suggest procedures that I am already thinking of, or make me feel confident by explaining what procedures will help the best.

I'm in the process of getting quotes and will be posting them here when I get replies. So you lovely forumers can tell me how badly I'm getting ripped off haha~ joking~!

Hi Emisa, do you know which clinic is good for rhinoplasty and double eyelid incision?

I'm going in July too!

I emailed several clinics for a consult and got two speedy replies from Banobagi and Grand. They have been really good with replying and keeping up the conversation with all my pestering questions lol.

But I am super confused because, of course, they recommended totally different procedures LOL..

Banobagi
Double eyelid - 1800000-2000000 W
V-line - 9000000-10000000 W
ASO (mouth protrustion) - 11000000-12000000 W
Says ASO recovery time is 3 weeks.

Okay...then...

Grand
Natural adhesion Double eyelid - 1600000-2000000 W
Lateral canthoplasty - 1000000-1200000 W
Option A for profile correction: dorsal silicone rhino - 2000000-24000000. AND genioplasty - 3500000-4200000 W
Option B, C for profile correction: ASO - 1,300,000 KRW to 1,560,000 KRW. OR Two-Jaw - 1,600,000 KRW to 1,920,000 KRW.
Says ASO and two-jaw recovery time both the same: 2 weeks.

OKAY first off the jaw surgeries seem curiously cheap?? I think she made a typo LOL. BUT she added the commas........

Second, Grand said I already have nice nose tip and slim facial bone shape so they did not recommend tiplasty or V-line surgery. Aww, that's sweet of them... although I disagree to some extent haha!

Third, ack! Who has the correct suggestions? Who is correct about the recovery time? So much confusion!

So yeah, hoping to hear back from the other clinics soon for more consultation opinions and quotes.

Any comments on these price quotes?