BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi Kane,

How are you doing? I am very curious to see your results from the surgery at VIP clinic. I am planning to go to Korea this summer for Rhinoplasty surgery. I am not sure if I should use silicone or rib cartilage. I heard that VIP specializes in rhinoplasty using rib cartilage. Could you give me some advice? Thanks in advance!
Keith

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am targeting to go on 18 July. I hv no clue which is a better clinic till I meet them personally. Even then, I might be wrong. Verdict will only be out till I see the work on me. Haha.

I m keen to visit grand, banobagi, regen, VIP, dream, jewelry n samsung line. Oz too if I decide on calf reduction.

My list might revise along the way. What abt u?

Hi Bingu, Juboozi , MiaAnn and others :cloud9:

Hope you are all well, these were the things I wanted to discuss with you guys :cloud9:

Dates : I’d really love if I could go as a group. I am coming from London, UK but wouldn’t mind waiting in the airport for flights from the USA or Australia if I land before you. I want to go either during the last two weeks of November or the first two weeks of November. I have been advised to avoid December as that is a very peak time, with many students going so they can heal through the Christmas holidays.

As foreigners who are paying quite a lot of money, I think it’s absolutely crucial we avoid the peak times as I really want my surgeon to have the time to focus on me properly and thoroughly understand my needs and goal results. I don’t want to get rushed in and out.

How long do you all hope to stay in Seoul

Time Off Work : How long are you taking off work and how long is appropriate to take off work. My company only allows 2 and a half weeks maximum do you think this time will be enough ? How long till a person begins to look ‘normal’ again after the surgery. Are you going to tell your employer that you’re taking the time off for surgery ?

Who are you telling / who did you tell ? Do I need to tell my work colleagues ? How many friends did you tell ? Would it be appropriate to tell people before hand ? or is that unnecessary, I’m thinking that if I’m doing face, nose and eyes I would look different so maybe it’s better to tell people before hand . How different exactly would one look ? I’m just wondering whether it’s necessary to tell people before or wait till I see them post surgery. It’s very confusing deciding who to tell.

Translation Services : I also want to go with Zoe, I have also found a company called Seoul Touch Up who offer the services of helping with accommodation and translation. We could go with them aswell.

Going as a group will most definitely cut our costs.

So excited!!

xoxo

QUOTES SO FAR

ID HOSPITAL

1. Cheek Bone Reduction: need ur photos first.

2. V line surgery: 8.5 million krw

3. Mini V Line: 5.5 million krw

3. nose tip reduction: 3-6.5 million krw

4. Canthoplasty/Canthopexy: 1.5-2.5 million krw

discount : depends you meet our doctors during your consultation. :smile:

VIP HOSPITAL

The surgical cost is always individual, so it may vary by patient’s condition, procedure, and material used.

1. Cheek Bone Reduction

USD 6,500

2. V line surgery

V line mandible USD 7,500

V line chin USD 6,300

3. nose tip reduction

We don’t proceed only tip part.

4. Canthoplasty/Canthopex

USD 1,000

We can give you 10 % discount for multiple surgeries.

I will note again this is just an estimated cost so it may change after consultation with Dr. in-person.

Hi Welovelulu! Ok, here's where I stand:

Dates : I am leaning towards the last week of Nov into the 1st and 2nd week of Dec. Ideally I could get my surgeries done on Nov 26 or 27, or something like that. This is because I probably ought to be home for Thanksgiving the 22nd (I'm from the States). And I want to be able to see people and eat comfortably then so I don't think I want surgery before then lol.

HOWEVER, my dates remain largely dependent on whether I can save up enough money in time, and also on the next factor...

Time Off Work : By the time Nov rolls around, I should have about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks of vacation time. I really want to stay in Korea for 3 weeks to recover, though. So I may consider using my personal days, sick days, or even unpaid leave. But this is a tricky area....

I read within 2-3 weeks most swelling/bruising should be gone? Of course depends on the person. I also read somewhere that by 2-3 weeks the residual swelling could just be passed off as gaining a little weight/fat in your face, but don't quote me on that.

Who are you telling / who did you tell ? This is a marvelous question lol. I kind of don't want to tell anyone and just have it a surprise haha... but I'm not sure! I'm not really comfortable sharing this with anyone, except perhaps my boyfriend and best girlfriend. But even then I don't really want to tell. I don't want to hear the shocked "WHY???" and judgemental looks lol. And although my boyfriend means well, he'll probably tell me I don't need to do anything cuz I look fine. But I'm doing this for myself, not him, so argh haha.

Translation Services. I have been emailing Zoe. I also looked at the Seoul touch up website. I'm kind of confused how much STU charges? Of course I just want to save maximum money. The flight and surgeries are already killing me lol

I really hope to coordinate with forumer(s)!

PS- I like your style, welovelulu. Nice and organized ;D

Posting more quotes next~

2 more clinics, 2 more different opinions LOL.
{Just copy pasting emails}

Regen
Hello, this is Regen Plastic Surgery and thanks for your email.
Our doctor have checked your photo and said your eyes are not small.
The pictures that you want to look like they are all make-up.
Although you want a surgery he suggested full incision(eye). It will cost about 4,000,000KRW.
About mouth protrusion, the best thing is two-jaw surgery but if it’s not possible you can have V-line, Zygoma and genioplasty.
It will cost about 16,000,000KRW altogether.
Also you have too flesh on your cheek, so you need to do diet to increases the result of Facial contouring. I lol'ed so much when they wrote that hahahaha!!! Cuz it's totally true!!! I need to diet before going to Korea =P

BK - they wrote a lengthy detailed email, which I like. But I'm still afraid to go here because of the horror stories lol, I just wanted their opinion on suggested surgeries
* double eyelid surgery: 1500-2500 USD (10% tax excluded)
* V-line osteotomy: 9,000~12,000 USD
* Rhinoplasty: 4500-5500 USD (10% tax excluded)
* Chin augmentation with silicone implant: around 3000 USD

Hello fellow november-er! lol

And all I know is Banobagi has guesthouse (from my email with them): We provide guest house for our clients.The room costs 50000/day,including lunch everyday except Sunday.

I also am looking for more information about lodging and how much to budget for a room~

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
LOOKING FOR A GROUP TO GO WITH DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2012.
I'm going with another forumer on here, we're both very sweet (and don't bite)!
I will be arriving to Seoul on Saturday, the 8th.

Please let me know if you're planning for that month! We can try to coordinate something!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey thanks for the info, I was thinking of finding a near by place for a day or 2 to personally visit each clinic for consultation and an accurate cost.

Than when I find the perfect clinic that suits me the best. I plan on moving in their guest house ( if provided) for the procedures and after care.

So far it looks like Banobogi, Grand, and VIP.

Plan to stay for 2-3 weeks.

So you November also...cool!

I had revision nose tip, cheek fat grafting, and V-line surgery done at Banobagi on 5/22. I can't speak for the results yet since I am swollen like a balloon. The recovery for V-line surgery is brutal. I will be in Seoul until 6/5. If anyone is going to be here and want to meet up, shoot me a message. I have been in Korea for a week now and have gained some experience around here so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I will be hiding away in my room for the next few days and am happy to help out in this idle time.

Hi girlies!

Dates : anytime in november - preferably earlier rather than later
definitely want to avoid Dec peak season! plus airfares r prob more expensive in dec

Time Off Work : i'm thinking of staying at least 2 and half weeks

Who are you telling / who did you tell ? : only my close girlfriends and family. the less people know about it the better lol

Translation Services: happy to go with Zoe as well. i do speak chinese and i heard most of the clinics have chinese translators so i may or may not Zoe
i still think with seoul touch up u have to go with one of their own surgeons - can anyone clarify?