BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hi asin!

hows ur recovery going?! wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery!

im also considering banobagi for rhino but they've been recommending me silicone for the implant and im really scared about silicone lol
what surgery did u get for ur nose before? and why did u need revision?

would really appreciate any advice u have for rhino :smile:

thx xx

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was worrying about BK before my surgery, too but their staffs were friendly and their post-op care was great that I thought maybe I was just biased about BK. :smile:
Instead of listening to all the people saying here, go for consultation to clinics you think you want to go. Then decide :smile: To tell you the truth, there is no mean hospital in Korea giving you cold shoulders. :biggrin:

Wishing you a good recovery! =)
How do you feel? V-line is something I want to do so I'd just like to ask your experience? Are you staying at their guesthouse or a different place?

Yeah I think you have to use their surgeons. But I haven't found a list of them? Or where they work?

Anyway, two new concerns for me:
Thinking of hiring Zoe, but I may want to go to more than 3 clinics for consultation... should I try to squeeze in my own consultations? I want to make sure there are no language misunderstandings though. So maybe I will have her go with me to clinics that don't speak English so fluently and then go to places with good English on my own or with a buddy? I don't even know how to plan this lol

And =( I don't know if I'll have enough money and vacation days saved up by November anymore! Especially since I am already taking a week off earlier in the summer for a previously planned vacation.. I miscalculated my vacation days.. so I may have to push things back until February or something ugh

I rented a room by Yong Dong hotel, which is a 25 minute walk from Banobagi but it's easy to get there by bus. I came to Korea not knowing which clinic to go with. If I'd known I was going to Banobagi, I would've stayed at their guesthouse for about $50/night.

It's been rough so far. I just hope the results will be nice so I'll feel like it was worth it. The first few hours post op were the worst. The pain was unbearable. I am now on day 3 post op and I am still swollen. My head is like a balloon. I posted my experience on the Cheekbone Reduction thread on CozyCot.

My list is similar to yours! Are you not going to vist BK? My list includes most of the clinics listed here in the thread: banobagi, grand, regen, VIP, jewelry, oz and BK. I might have left out a couple of clinics. I have never heard of samsung though :amazed:

As I'll will be staying in Korea for a month, I am willing to set aside a maximum of 3 days to visit as many clinics as possible!!! XD

But the only thing I'm worried is that I don't have a translator and I'm harping on the fact that the clinics have their own translators =\

Are you coming alone? I think there are others going in July too. July is not the peak season right? @_@

Yo Iaan - need a buddy to go? Planning on going around the same time too.

Hey Bingu,
We should definitely be in touch then! I am also trying to think of when would be the best time. I did email Zoe and apparently July - September and Nov - Dec are the peak times. However, I am kind of impatient to wait until next year! lol
I think it would be nice to have companion around for support... it's a big decision and always nice to have someone around to go through the emotions and experience together! :smile:

aww so nov is peak time too? :sad:

is there anything bad about going peak time besides maybe waiting longer for consults?
are the results compromised in any way?

i was thinking of going to the ones that speak english/chinese by myself too.. if we go during the same time then we can go together
and if they speak chinese i'd be happy to translate for u as well :smile:

For sure that be cool...I'm definitely going right after Thanksgiving. Shooting to leave for Korea btw Nov 24th - 26th.
Where are you from the states? Have you already decided on a clinic? I have 3 places in mind I like to visit. So I will be doing some clinic hopping to better decide on the first day.
if you haven't yet either, we can visit some clinics together. Most of these Clinics are in the Gangnam-gu area. Plus I can use some buddy support as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C746VSnX4Qs

Hi,I booked my tick 24sept, also considering teiump to do eyelid surgery. Where u from?

Juboozi/Bingu:

When are your planning to go Korea? I m planning to go Sept 12.

Guys! Guys! Wanted to share my Wonjin email and consult infos. They took a few days to respond BUT they did include a virtual simulation on my photos. AND they attached a list of hotels and their own accommodation and all the prices and discount rates for the hotels. They even have photos and more details about their guesthouse rooms. I thought that was really nice lol~ Won't let me upload pdfs but if anyone is really curious, drop me your email~

My quotes:

- Doing a double eyelid surgery with incision method in order to make bigger eyes and correct weak ptosis condition at the same time.

It costs 1,920,000 KRW (approximately $1,700)

- Rhinoplasty in order to improve the height of nasal bridge using silicone implant, nasal tip using ear cartilage and correct blunt nasal tip by cartilage resection.

It costs 3,600,000 KRW (approximately $ 3,200)

- V-line surgery (mandible angle reduction and genioplasty) and lateral cheek bone reduction.

It costs 19,500,000 KRW (approximately $17,000)

Only v-line costs 12,000,000 KRW ($10,000)

Wow, those are like the exact dates I want to leave the States for Korea too, haha!

hey, i'm from singapore. what about you? :smile: