BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

hey, how long you going to be there? i will be there on the 9th until the 24th.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be here for one month. but after friday i wont be going out until the 28th(having big surgery 2-jaw bone breaking!) or so when i can eat solids and not be too swollen but if you want, i can give you my contact information and if am feeling healthy we can do some shopping or partying ^^ let me know if you want and i will send you a pm.

14 days is for sure not enough. you need at least 2 weeks there, not including the surgery itself. this is to ensure that your eye has even time to heal and stitches to be removed. i stayed for about 10 days after my surgery before heading home. i am going back to korea on the 8th of June for revision nose, lateral epi, love band, and fat graft. after which i think i am pretty much done. i just had 2 jaw which i stay in korea for 3 weeks.

hey i am in seoul now waiting for surgery on friday. do you want to hang out before then? and also... do you speak korean?

oh ic... i just had 2 jaw surgery 2 months ago at ID so i am going back for my 1 month check up. 2 jaw is going to be intense but i wouldn't worry so much about it. just make sure you get plenty of ice on your face for the first 4 days. do let me know where you will be staying. me an a friend could pay you a visit. i will probably be getting something done again this time. my friend is getting her eye done.

have you decided on a date for your trip in june? i am going on the 8th. may be we can hang out while we there.

anyone who is flying to korea this month for PS can PM me. i have been to korea twice this year and have had many, many surgery done both in korea and in thailand. i have had both non invasive and very invasive procedure done before, every thing from a double eyelid surgery to a full facial contouring. i had many revisional surgery to correct flaws and inperfection of previous procedure. so i might be able to lend you my experience and provide advice before you undertake your own procedure. i am not claiming to be an expert but after going under the knife so many time, you pick up on a few things here and there and might be a benefit to you.

i am going there on the 8th and arriving on the 9th. i will be in the company of my friend who is having her eyelid done. i am there for my one month check up at ID after having 2 jaw surgery. and i will consulting for revisional rhino, lateral epi, love band, fat graft, and revision zygoma reduction. i will be staying in apgujong for the first 2 days and will be consulting several clinics around the area, including BK, ID, Migo, Bano, and regen.

i would love to meet up anyone who is interested to get together and mingle.

oh great. now i feel more confident. where are you doing your braces btw? i live in the states so i cant do them in korea. i sent you pm with my information. thanks.

I was worried that some of the drugs clashed too, as Sinecch is arnica montana. I don't think it's that easy to O.D. on them so I took them both, as well as Bromelain. I have no idea whether they helped because I was still tremendously swollen and bruised post-surgery.

I notice you've already found the Cozycot thread, hopefully it'll be helpful :smile:

I am also worried that after all the swelling goes down, I'll be left with loose skin and tissue. I've looked at a lot of the surgery reviews on Banobagi's website and it seems like many of the girls had to go back after a few months to get lipo/acculift. I am very worried, but I've mentally prepared myself to possibly have to return in a few months. The recovery for that should be a lot quicker than the V-line surgery itself, at least.

Which clinics mentioned to you that you will need the mini face lift after V-line surgery?

I asked the consultant at Banobagi the other day and she said it shouldn't be a problem for me because I didn't REALLY have V-line surgery, whatever that means. I mostly just reduced my chin, angle and muscles. I don't know if she knows what she is talking about. Unfortunately, I still have not met with the facial contouring doctor since my operation 11 days ago, but I am meeting with him on Day 13 when I get the stitches removed. I will be sure to ask him this and get a clear answer. It kinda bugs me that I don't get to see the facial contouring doctor until day 13 post op. I met with the nose doctor yesterday at Day 10 to remove the stitches but for the first 9 days I was pretty much on my own. I met with the consultants on Day 7, but that doesn't cut it. They aren't doctors. I don't know if this is normal, but maybe I needed to be more demanding.

I felt pretty safe walking around the city. There are many other lone females walking around, even at night. No one has to know you are carrying all that cash. I did not try to spend USD here, I converted money as needed at the bank.

I am now 11 days post op andstill VERY swollen. My nose is looking good, but the V-line surgery still has ways to go. I look like I have marbles inside my mouth (hopefully the stitches have something to do with it and it'll get better when they're removed), can only stick one finger inside my mouth and eat soft foods, and my neck/jaw/chin area is still bruised and very hard, tender, and lumpy from the swelling. Fortunately, I can just wear a surgical mask covering my mouth or even just my chin and look almost normal. However, without any cover ups, I am far from looking normal. Hopefully in a week or so I can be back to normal life and be able to have a conversation without having a mouth full of marbles and sport a potato-like lower face. And of course, I hope my skin will somehow just retract after the swelling goes away. I had a very thin face and tight jawline prior to surgery.

So i've kinda been stalking the various threads and have somewhat decided on banobagi just based off of people's comments. I'm planning on going in the winter for BA and rhinoplasty.

Has anyone recently gotten a consultation for a quote on BA? Do they offer discounts for multiple procedures?

Also, I know it's early, but if anybody is planning on going, I'd love to split a place! I'm not sure about the whole guest house thing, but I guess that will be a back up.

Hi shane77,
I plan to go to korea this june too....which clinic you decide to choose now? i'll do mine at BK. i don't whether is this the right place for eyelid surgery(ptosis) but as i can see their before & after photo i think they did a really good job.where are from?you go to korea alone or with some friends?

hi,

i had ptosis correction surgery done at BK back in january this year and i am extremely satisfied with the outcome. despite what all the negative review written about BK, i still think that BK is the right choice when it comes to eye related surgery, especially if you're thinking about revisional eyelid surgery. but let me be specific, when i say BK is good with eyelid surgery, i only mean Dr Shin and nobody else. Dr shin come higly recommend by Anna jeong, a consultant at BK. she suggest that DR shin would be the rigth choice for my case and i glad that i listened. Dr shin were very detailed during my consulation. he point out where my flaw were and suggest ways to fix it. my eye were never one of my best attribute before my eyelid revision surgery. but now it is one of my best. since i only did eyelid with BK, i can only recommend that procedure to those interested to have eyelid surgery. i am so happy with the result, i am bringing my friend there this time around to get her eyelid done by Dr shin. i am planning to go back to BK for my revisional nose job, loveband, fatgraft and lateral epi. if you would like to meet up, its just going to be me and another friend of mine. i will also be visiting another friend who is having 2 jaw surgery. so pm me with your contact detail and we will get in touch with you once we arrive in korea.

glad to see yet another happy customer from BK. BK has been getting a lot of bad rep lately and i'm glad that we could bring some credential back to BK. had a eyelid revision done early january and i am extremely satisfied with the result. i am going back to BK again this month to consult with Dr shin about lateral epi, love band and fat graft.