BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

i was there at bano 2 months ago for my 2 jaw consult, along with several member from this forum. i think there were like 14 of us that went there for a group consul. but eventually only one of us decided on bano. the problem with bano is their price. its difficult to get to budge on their price. we thought if we went in as a group, we might be able to negoiate on a better price but to no avail. so don't give your hope up that you might get a better deal by having multiple procedure done at their clinic. there do offer guest house for the patient but at a cost. it reasonable though. 50,000 KRW if i'm not mistaken.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be going in june because my kids will be outta school for the summer.

Hey shane

I'll be there 14 June - 1 July, I've been in touch with another girl who'll be there around that time as well. We should meet up! :smile:

Hey Guys! I will be there 29th of june and stay for 20+days! I also wanna get my facial contouring and Misko nose injection there! however, for face contouring.. my mom is very worried me being disfigured, im also very scared.. it would be great if any one of you have recommendation. the best one so far i looked up is called C1nd3r3lla or c1nd7cl1n1c dot com. but super expensive, however if i dont need many suggery, I am willing to spend everything on 1 point! any1 wanna join? contact me plz. p.s.: i dont know korean so im seriously need a translator! =D

Hey there

I'll be in Seoul for Jaw surgery 14th June - 1 July, what about you? I'm thinking about consulting with ID, Banobagi and OZ with the help of Zoe. they've all given me different advice via online consultation as well, which is rather confusing. I was leaning toward OZ for awhile because Dr Park is so detailed with his emails. But he doesn't have an orthodontic department like ID does. Thing is, ID says they need 1 week after direct consultation to process my Xrays and CTs. :S So my 2.5 week stay won't be enough. Whereas OZ will be able to look at my xrays and proceed the next day.

I'm still trying to decide if I need two jaw surgery or if mandible angle reduction will do to correct a mild asymmetry. I'm kinda worried about skin sagging as well, for which OZ will do a face lift. But I'm wondering if it might be better to do acculift at ID instead. I'm also considering having zygoma reduction and rhinoplasty.

I think Seoul should be safe enough, though I'll try to keep it on the down low about payments and such. All the best with your surgery! We should keep in touch and compare notes! :smile:

Hi bluebirdie.. Sorry for my late reply was seldom online.. Oh I rest at eve plastic surgery clinic after my surgery.. They provide me a blanket heater bed with ice pack n I rest abt 1hr there then I left the clinic . Anyway, I'm under LA sedation so still ok..it's like after a sleep...I have no giddiness

yes we should. do you have any of the following apps on your phone? whatapp's, viber, Line, skype. preferably if you have whatapp's an viber since a lot of my friend from korea are using it as well. which hotel would you be staying and at which area. i will be staying at apgujong area for the first 2 days then transfer to a motel in chong chun ngo where my korean friend is working at. so do PM or email me with your detail at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com.

i would suggest that you head over to ID and talk to Dr park. i just had 2 jaw, V-line revision, and sliding genio done at ID 2 months ago and quite satisfied with the result.. mind you that i am still a little swollen from the trauma of 2 jaws, but i can already see a vast improvement aesthically. i been to cinderella a day before i return home 2 months ago and i can tell you that there's nothing special about cinderella clinic. their flashy website may tell you otherwise. when choosing a clinic for your need, you have to look into post operative care as well. how experience or skilled a surgeon is would mean nothing if there can't take care of you properly after the surgery. i too was taken in by their amazing before and after photo. and if you travel the subway in korea, you can see their advert being displayed constantly. good luck.

no disrespect to Zoe, but i personally feel that a translator is really not that nessesasary. if language barrier if your only concern, then all 3 clinic to my knowledge are able to communicate in english fluently. if you're hoping that bring Zoe along will help you score a better price, then she may or maynot come in handy. when i was there with a group at bano, we weren't able to negoiate a good price even with the help of zoe. you can negoiate your own deal at ID without a translator. you just have to be reasonable. now if insist to make use of zoe service, i would suggest bringing her to clinic that doesn't speak english. that's where her service really shine. the great thing about zoe is that she can speak 3 languages fluently, korean, english and chinese. so i suggest that you first travel to ID bano and OZ on your own, then bring zoe along to 3 more clinics of interest that doesn't speak english.

don't rely too much on advice given via online consultation. there are many variable that surgeon need to consider in order to provide an accurate assesment of your case. if you submit photo's i would still suggest that you visit the clinic and speak with the surgeon personally before making any decision.

i had 2 jaw surgery last 2 months and stayed in korea for about 3 weeks. while its tempting to know that OZ is able to proccess your case the following day, it may not nessesasary be a good thing. 2 jaw surgery is a major procedure that required careful planning. i would be concern if my case were rush to the OR without a proper evaluation. i would say atleast a week, longer if nessesasary. ID were able to plan my case in about a week while bano required atleast 2 weeks before doing the surgery. so make sure you allow the surgeon to adaquate time to prepare for your surgery.

hey belsim,

when are you going back for your eyelid revision? the first one didn't turn out so well? i thought from the comment made by other, that your result were the best. if you plannig to go in june between the 9th and the 24th, then let's meet up. i brought a female friend along who will be doing her eyelid as well.

I'm also planning to go to Seoul for breast augmentation from 9th - 20th August. So far considering Wonjin and Grand Plastic Surgery.