BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

try migo, a friend of my had her BA done there and it turn out great. migo uses the endoscopic technique so there are almost no pain and the recovery is much faster. the only problem is the consultant at the front desk doesn't speak english, but the doctor does.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shane, thanks much for your input! I will consider what you've said about Zoe.:hrmm: So far I'm still waiting for some replies from the clinics before making a decision. I'm also consulting with Grand on top of ID, Banobagi and OZ. I'm thinking I may just go for mandible angle reduction to correct the asymmetry since mine isn't that bad.:ninja: I think two jaw surgery is alot more complicated and requires alot of recovery time.
You did your two jaw at ID yes? Could you share with us about their post-op care? Did the rollers and light therapy help?

Thanks!!:welcome:

hi all,

does zoe fetch you all from the airport? also, i dont have much time to stay in korea for long. if i were to consult a doctor from a clinic, say jewelry clinic on a particular day, can i have my surgery done on that day too? TIA.

No, she doesn't do that.. the airport is 1.5 hours away from the main Seoul area. She will meet u at either your hotel or the clinic. You can usually have your consultation the day you arrive but I don't recommend...unless you arrive early in the day. I got there at about 4pm and after going through customs and baggage claim I didn't get to my hotel til 730pm. And yes you can usually get your surgery done the same day as your consult, I couldn't decide on a clinic so I thought about it over night. The next morning I called Zoe and she got me an appointment for that afternoon around lunch time! :smile:

Booking my trip to ICN November 24th - December 9

Banobagi Clinic
Rhinoplasty - 3045 - 3910
Genio - 10000
a commendation guesthouse = ? ( anyone know if that's included???)

VIP Clinic
Rhinoplasty - 9500
Genio - 5000
Paranasal - 4000
Includes - pick up, office hotel, after care + 10%off

Have anyone tried requesting a 3D imaging online? Is that possible?

Hi, can you drop me an email at x? I have many questions that i feel that the clinics i emailed did not fully address

i would only recommend anyone having 2 jaw if their asymetry exceeded more than 5 mm. anything less then that isn't worth the money or pain associated with 2 jaws. i had my 2 jaws done at ID 2 months again and believe me, it isn't a walk in the park. you'll be stuck indoor for the first 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery due to the swelling. expect a lot of bleeding from the nose, usually one or both side. and talking becomes a real issue when there's limited movement in your jaw. you start to feel stiffness and a nagging pain if you talk for too long. even simple gesture like smiling become a real pain in the butt.

post care is one of the reason why i choose to have the surgery done at ID. there provide a lot of care package after your left the hospital. even while you're stayed in the hospital, you get plenty of care and attention. i stayed in their recovery room for 4 days after my surgery. you stay in your own individual room thoughout the entire time, unless there isn't adaquate room then you might have to share it with some one else. the recovery room is pretty well equipt with the essenstial, but the only draw back is there are not WIFI connection. you do get internet access which kinda make up for it.

there will always be atleast 3 nurses at all time rotating shift 24 hours a day 7 days a week. to be honest the roller and light therapy that i recieved twice a day while i'm in the recovery room did not benefited my recovery or help with my swelling in anyway. but that's just me. and its still good to have it regardless if it helps or not. apart from the roller light therapy, you also received facial treatment at FACE DIET, which is a seperate division under iD. you will recieved about 2 or 3 treament at FACE DIET depending on the type of procedure that you do and the length of your stayed in korea.

Thanks for your kind words. :smile:
I'm extremely interested in eyes. I'm saving up for next year since I spent too much money this year already. LOL I had mine back in March. It's been almost 3 months now. Please post up how everything goes with your post op experience at BK. I'm thinking of Dr. Kim because I heard he is the most famous for eyelid surgery.

i will definetely keep you updated on my post op if i decide to have the surgery at BK. i'm so happy everything turn out so well for you, especially with the check bone and Vline reduction. i met someone who is sueing BK for what she considered a botch job done at BK. i have seen a few who have had zygoma reduction and V line done at Bk and the result were fantastic. you mind sending over your before and after shot, if its not too much trouble for you ofcourse :smile: you can send it over to my email at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com. i will keept it strictly confidential, you have my word :smile:

I sent you my pictures. check and let me know. :smile:

Hi Shane,

It's great that you are back. I have been reading all your posted after the operation. Do you mind to share how much it cost for your procedure at ID and the total cost when you stay in Korea.

Any side effect beside bleeding from the nose? Are you there by yourself entire time or did you have someone look after you? How your meal per day. It would be awesome that you could continue to share your experience with 2 jaw.

I'm really want to do 2 jaw but really concerns at the same time.

It would be great that you could share your b/a pic some days. ;)

Best.