BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

nice, how much was your procedure? why grand over the other clinics? did you do a lot of research before leaving for seoul?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

My friend wants to reduce her lips but she doesn't know where to go, thank I read your message here. Was dr. Hong did your lips reduction too? And for your forehead, what do you mean cement? What material exactly is that?

anyone kinda suspicious about the reviews that appear on various forum sites. I'm feeling kind of discouraged by reaching out to different people who have written reviews on different ps community sites and their replies just scream that they are working on behalf of the company disguised as a a 'reviewer'.

me too but not all the forumer juz some of them ..anyway,what procedure do you intend to go for?

how much did you pay for :smile:

Hi all. I m frm singapore.
Lip reduction with doctor Hong from Jewlery clinic. Sinsa station!
Cement moulding for forhead.

Anyway yes i could swallow the bromelin and sinecch just 5 hours after surgery. I swear by sinecch and bromelin! Damn useful!!! Cuz bromelin is like some roots of pineapples! LOL

lol. You should visit several docs in different clinics, and hear their reasons and opinions, then you will be more convinced which method is best for you. If several docs gave you the same answer, then it should be the one.

Besides, consultation is free! You have to be more hardworking that's all. :biggrin:

It's too bad you didn't get to do much sightseeing/shopping last time :sad: On the third day I was shopping already and went out everyday, even a tour of the DMZ! But, I might have over exerted myself, and eating was hard (gotta hide your face between bites haha)

I just verbalized what I wanted to the docs, but the 2 consults gave the same suggestions too so I wasn't worried. Wonder if you were in Regen's waiting area when I got my consultation there around 11am??

Yeah I was really happy about the salon services everyday. In fact, Joann gave me free mole removal and FCR coral peel on the last day, including free facial sunblock (^_^)v

liposuction procedures and possibly a rhinoplasty with lateral canthoplasty

these undercover spies.. seriously annoying to come across people who are eager to help you get introduced to their clinic managers and not discuss the other clinics they visited. To the plastic surgery spies reading this blog, this is a DEAD giveaway and it really undermines the credibility of your clinic.

Honestly, it would help if you were honest about the people posting reviews about your surgery practice and answer questions that prospectives clients had on this forum instead of planting fake reviewers.

I'm going to put "Isabelle" on blast.

http://www.realself.com/review/seoul-south-korea-liposuction-depends-the-doctor

I contacted her after reviewing her review on this website but her emails were obvious that she was connected to the clinic and wanted to introduce me to the manager of www.thelineps.com The Line Plastic Surgery.

Be careful, don't let her, or whoever it is that wrote the emails, fool you because of the fluency of English in correspondence.

I googled her email address and her address came up in a Korean forum where the writer asked questions about studying abroad in Australia saying that they were a student in Korea looking to go abroad there. This is AFTER she sent me an email about she stayed 5-10 days in Korea before she flew back home on an airplane. Fishy much?

Anyway, be careful ladies... as much as these forums can help us, the Seoul plastic surgeons got a whiff of this too so scrutinize all the reviews you come across.. especially ones that glow too much.

I'm keen to do my eyes at jewelry too, may I know where did u stay? Is it convenient to go for shopping from your hotel?
Did you engage translator? Can dr. Hong speak English?
If I'm doin eyes, how many box of pills do I need to take?

I'm planning to do my eyelids in mid July, anyone going during that period and keen to buddy up?

Have yet to book accommodation as heard from some ppl here mention the clinic will provide guest house, not sure how true is it but worried that end up no place to stay as July is peak season..

Hi! I m 54 yr old Chinese Singaporean female. I just had my upper n lower eyelids (eye bags n loose skin removed) done at BK DONGYANG by Dr Kim. It's been 3 weeks, n e results are great! All my colleagues n friends sayni look 5 hrs younger n fresher. The eye bags are gone n my eyes don't look droopy n sleepy anymore. My eyes r nicer shape now. The procedure is fast n easy. Only 1 hour under general or partial sedative, and completely painless! 1 hour later I put on my sunglasses over my bandages eyes and went shopping! 6 days later remove stitches n 8 days later fly home! I fully recommend Everyone to have their eyelids done! It's so easy and it improves your looks greatly! N BK DONGYANG is very good, and Dr Kim does great job! M going back next year for fat grafting to remove the ugly folds around my mouth n frown lines! :graucho:

With regards to accomodation, BK provides 3 days free stay ( for international customers only) at their guesthouse for simple procedures n 5 days free stay if u do a procedure that includes more than 2 parts of your face. I stayed 5 days free bec I did both upper n lower eyelid Blepharoplasty. Then u can book yr own hotel or BK can help to bookmark nearby hotel. BK booked for me Coatel Hotel at reasonable rate of KRW100,000 per nite. The location was good (at Gangnam station). The room was big and clean. But the reception staffs are not so friendly. Easy to get around on Seoul MRT. Just buy a store value card at the station. Station signs and announcements are in English. Shopping is fabulous! Go! Go! Go! It's definitely worth it and you feel so much more confident and better after the procedures done. Difference is really great and worth it!

When u arrive, unless u are very familiar w Seoul, it's better to book the hospital pick up service, thought it's a bit pricey at USD80. But it's no fun finding the hospital or guesthouse with all your luggage in cold weather! E transport take you directly to the guesthouse/hospital easily. The guesthouse is very clean n cozy! Just 5 mins walking distance from the hospital. E hospital is very clean, efficient except there's only 1 lift. Sometimes I just walk down e stairs instead of waiting for the lift. No problem. E hospital is located just next to e Sinsa station if u are taking yr own transport.