BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess no one will ever know which exact clinics celebrities have gone to, since they don't really reveal that. I've heard of Real as well. I was watching the Korean news (my mom was) and Jung Il Bong has done many celebrities according to the news. Also, a Korean actor got his jaws done at Swan Clinic.. that's all I know of for sure..

Hey crystalong can you add me i wanna do v line too and nose hope to talk to u soon thanks.

does dr kwon do good lateral cantho and hotz?
i wonder if it's the same procedure as bk dongyang's because bk's dr kim does widening and lower of the outer eye(making it more almond shape)

IMO, id clinic has really impressive before and after pictures, they specialize in facial bone, not so sure if they do good eyes and nose

wanna check that out? i'm visiting a few clinics and id hospital is one! haha

i dont use msn anymore, you can email me at XXX

actually we should use whatsapp and start a group chat on it!!!!

hi i'm new here hoping to learn more about clinics.

i'm looking for a doctor who specializes in fat graft for the face.

i have contacted a few clinics. some say the results will only last a year. others say i have to come back several times and they can't promise any kind of results.

i know for a fact that it can be permanent when a doctor knows what he's doing.

if they have skill and technique the results can be permanent or at least semi-permanent.
i don't want to pay a lot for a temporary fix like fillers.

has anyone had a fat graft in korea ?

please share your experience☆

よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

I am Vietnamese, too. I am staying Seoul. I have multi surgeries now. I can give you to know so much about doctors and clinics.

Oh, I didn't ask whether the result of fat graft could last. I asked how you know it depends on a doctor's skill.

that is what i answered.

the doctor's skill and knowledge (including choosing certain instruments and methods)

all sources mention this as the single most important factor.
other factors including metabolism, age, movement after surgery, etc. are minor.

every doctor i have consulted with has confirmed this.

it's kind of common knowledge.