BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Sent, tell me what you think. I don't think dr park os in charge of rhino. Another surgeon will handle rhino and the eyes. But from
What i can see when i was there, their nose turn put prettu good. I won't be able to tell until i spoke with the surgeon who will be doing the rhino.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My consultant is Joanna and I am Nanxy. Drop by for a chat but you will be doing most of the chatting lol. I am in recovery until Sunday mid morning.

Dang, he was so friendly to me that I can't imagine him going like that to you.
but good luck with your surgery ! Have a great time in Korea, too !! :smile:

shane,
could you email me your b4 n after pics?
i did breast implants in bangkok 2 yrs ago but not very happy ..
this time i wanna try korea.
how was ur lipo like? how long it takes for u to recover?
thks for sharing..

mid aug bit too fast for me. i am still breast feeding. my boy wont leave the boobies...so gonna b tough ..
planning to go after his 1st bday in sept.
have you found a good doc n clinic yet?

OHH vivi, pls let me know if you end up confirming your plans for mid-aug b/c i'll be in korea at that time too! im planning to consult with ID and Regen so hopefully we can buddy up :smile:

Sure thing, i will be dropping by this saturday morning with a friend. She is also considering mandible reduction surgery apart from 2 jaws surgery. Recover well my dear and i'll see you this saturday.

Yes, migo, jewelry and teuim. How about u? wat are you planning to do?

Hi Lilyinbloom,
I haven't confirm yet, still wait for Zoe reply me. Are you alone or with your friend? would love to look for travelbuddy to share the accomodation and signtseeing.

i am planning to do breast lift , lipo n fat graft but most of the clinics mentioned on the forum r mostly excelled in facial contouring...
wat are u planning to do?

hi vivi,
what service zoe provides? can i have her contact?

I am still awake so may not be too lively. It's hard to sleep when there are so many things around my head. So pleased Zoe is staying the night with me. See you soon.

5 Hours Post surgery update.

Surgery took 4 and half hours see earlier posts as to what I had done. 4pm start, 11pm woke up some of this time is in the recovery room. I had serious sickness and diarrhoea in the middle of the night so I nearly cancelled my surgery think its something I ate, really bad timing.

Right now I am mega uncomfortable as I am dehydrated and not allowed any water for 6 hours, this is not the case in the UK when I had BA I was drinking and eating almost immediately after I woke up. Personally I think the anaesthetic here is harsher on the body. The back of my head really aches but I dont know why. My face is wrapped and ice packed. My nose has a splint and I have tubes everywhere, heart monitor, IV drip, two blood drains, pain killer drip, vitamin drip. I can't feel my top lip and they are really swollen. Swelling for v line will peak tomorrow right now not too much not everyone is this way, some swell loads. Bloke in the next room is so swollen you can barely see his eyes. Then there's boredom as you can't move your jaw so you tend to not speak much it's a bit too difficult. the nurses check you often so no fear of not being looked after. The worst time for me is immediately after surgery as I was freezing and the next 2 hours while your body and mind adjusts after what is major surgery and deal with some pain. Dont do major surgery if you are low or depressed the GA will make you worse. Anyway will share more tomorrow folks. By the way, Zoe is the best, forget translation as your main reason for hiring her she's just really caring with loads of advice, she knows loads about PS. Her aftercare was priceless like changing my ice packs, taking me to the loo, adjusting my pillows, stuff I can't do on my own just yet. Laters.

Oops I made an error, Zoe visiting me tonight not staying the night, bit confused still from the anaesthetic!